Become part of the movement that represents over 900 community clinic and health centers and over 5 million patients helping to assure “healthcare access for all!”
How We Support Our Members
- CPCA provides support and help to individuals and organizations on very specific topics through technical assistance, averaging 2,250+ instances a year. Along with very specific and often customized support, we offer a variety of learning opportunities through numerous trainings, webinars, conference and events that our members and all levels of their staff are able to utilize in their everyday operations.
CPCA advocates for community clinics and health centers and ultimately makes their voices heard at the California State Legislature. Actively engaged members tell their stories to the success of fighting off a $100 million cut that would have eliminated the enhanced reimbursement rate that helps CCHCs to fulfill their mission of providing health care to anyone who walks through their doors.
• CPCA periodically surveys its members to ascertain the most current data on trends and issues in the field. Collaboration on such information allows CPCA to focus our trainings and technical assistance in key areas such as Meaningful Use and electronic health records, the use of telehealth services, and recognition as a Patient-Centered Health Home (PCHH).
• CCHCs have often experienced delays with reimbursement from the state. Due to the diligence of CPCA staff, we have facilitated reimbursement to many of our members resulting in more than $47 million.
CPCA offers several promotional opportunities that compliment marketing budgets and social responsibility portfolios of all sizes:
The Annual Sponsorship Program provides your organization a year-round presence and direct outreach with CPCA’s membership to help you (1) build more meaningful relationships with key health care decision-makers, (2) increase recognition and trust with your brand, and (3) provide greater exposure and visibility with California’s growing CCHC industry. Benefits include visibility on CPCA’s website, company logos on email blasts, and affiliations with member Peer Networks. It also provides a significant value for sponsors who wish to have a presence at all of CPCA’s conferences throughout the year. The tiered structure of the Annual Sponsorship program, provides flexibility and opportunity for businesses of all types, sizes, and marketing budgets.
Each year CPCA hosts a number of events intended to provide opportunities for members, community partners, clinic leadership, key decision makers, and health care stakeholders to learn from each other. They share best practices, discuss challenges and opportunities, and celebrate those who have been instrumental in supporting the essential work of CCHCs. In addition to our regular meetings, trainings, and advocacy opportunities, CPCA hosts five major events, each with attendance of anywhere from 100 to over 700 attendees.
• Training Programs. CPCA coordinates over 75 online and in-person trainings per year on a wide range of topics that extend best practices to all levels of CCHC staff. Priorities are driven by the membership needs, including emergent topics which make these trainings timely and in demand. CPCA has a long tradition of partnering with corporations and consultants to make expert content available at an affordable rate for our members.
• Advocacy Programs. CPCA advocates for CCHCs and their patients throughout the year at both the state and federal level. Part of our advocacy program includes one large event, Day at the Capitol, as well as two legislative receptions a year. In addition, we communicate with our member advocates throughout the year through our Health Care Ambassador Program, Voter Registration Campaign, and National Health Center Week communication and event promotion.
CPCA’s Affinity Program presents an opportunity to have CPCA more directly involved in getting the word out about the products and services that will benefit our members. This program is structured in the same way traditional affinity programs are administered: CPCA will certify to our members that your product meets a high standard of quality. CPCA will then grant your organization marketing rights to our membership to promote the partnership between our organization and yours through our extensive communication channels. Discounts will be given to CPCA members, and a small royalty payment will be made to CPCA based on our ability to drive business to your organization. CPCA is especially interested in partnering with vendors that have supported CCHCs in a previous capacity and can assist our members with their anticipated growth as a result of health care reform.
For an overview of CPCA’s Sponsorship opportunities, see our
2013 Sponsorship Programs and Opportunities (Flipbook)
2013 Sponsorship Programs and Opportunities (PDF, 339KB)
How to Get Involved
CPCA looks forward to partnering and finding creative ways to help support the community clinics and health centers in California. We would be happy to schedule a meeting with our Sponsorship Team to discuss your organization’s specific needs.
If you have questions about our sponsorship programs, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.