This live event occurred on 5/19/20; to receive a copy of the recording via email, please continue registering below.
To receive copies of materials, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health center staff are constantly asked to prioritize the patients’ need, sometimes re-sulting in overwhelming feelings of stress, compassion fatigue, and burn-out. In order to fully show up for those they serve, professionals need structural policy supports and practice changes that balances self and collective wellbeing. This webinar will explore how we can create and maintain health care work cultures - now and always - where staff are resourced and ready to care for patients. Presenters will discuss frameworks for why supporting health care professionals through practice and policy changes is critical to preventing burn-out, secondary stress, and compassion fatigue.
- Identify methods to assess areas of strength and areas of growth in support for health care professionals’ sustainability.
- Identify strategies to apply self and collective care through both practices and structural policies.
- Understand how self and collective care intersects with trauma-informed and resilience oriented workplace and culture.
- Leora Wolf-Prusan, Director of Partnerships & Learning, Center for Applied Research Solutions
Members: No Cost
Non-Member Health Centers: $100
Non Member, Non Health Center: $125
*Webinar fees are temporarily being covered by 2020/21 membership dues as part of CPCA's pandemic response for members in good standing.
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events. You will receive two email communications immediately upon registering. The first is simply a receipt. The second from email@example.com and will contain webinar access information. This email will only be delivered to the individual who is registered for the event and will contain a unique link for a single connection. We recommend you add this event to your calendar using the link contained in your webinar access email. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam/junk folders before contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after Tuesday, May 12, 2020.
To receive a refund, all cancellations must be in writing and must be received by emailing email@example.com according to the following schedule:
- Cancellations received on or before 20 business days of the event will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 10 business days of the event will result in a 50% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 5 business days of the event will result in a 25% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 5 business days before the event.
- Cancellations after the conclusion of the event are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are encouraged.
- “No Shows” are non-refundable.
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage.
CPCA uses GoToWebinar for all web-based training events. For a preview of the environment, check out https://www.gotomeeting.com/webinar.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic. CPCA does not endorse companies or products. Advertising and sponsorship revenue supports our not-for-profit mission.
You must first be logged in to register. If you do not have an account, you can create one.
To complete your registration after logging-in, select Register
Answer any required questions and click Save Response
Continue scrolling to the bottom of the page and click Proceed To Checkout
Complete payment details and Submit Order .