DATE: February 1 - 3, 2021
LOCATION: Online in the CPCA Training Portal (login at cpca.org)
“The Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® has approved this event for up to 9.9 live CCB CEUs based on a 50-minute hour. Continuing Education Units are awarded based on individual attendance records. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by CCB of this event content or of the event sponsor.”
CPCA's 2021 Compliance Training is designed to provide compliance knowledge that directly relates to compliance efforts at community health centers & clinics. This training will feature interactive and engaging workshops relevant to today’s compliance environment.
The purpose of this training is to provide an opportunity for health center staff who are responsible for compliance to learn in an interactive online group environment. This Symposium will feature 5 sessions over the course of 3 days, to learn from peers and others in the healthcare industry, as well as share what is happening in their health centers and communities as it relates to maintaining compliance.
Please click here to view the agenda
Payment is due at time of registration. A 10% service fee will be applied for invoicing options.
- CPCA Members: None
- Health Centers: $175
- CPCA Associates: $292.50
- Non Members, Non Health Centers: $325
* Webinar fees are temporarily being covered by 2021/21 membership dues as part of CPCA's pandemic response for members in good standing.
Thank you to our 2021 Empower Sponsor
View CPCA Symposium Sponsorship Levels HERE. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
CPCA STAFF CONTACT
If you need further information, please contact the CPCA office at (916) 440-8170 or email Training@cpca.org.
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after Monday, January 25, 2021.
- To receive a refund, all cancellations must be in writing and must be received by emailing Training@cpca.org according to the following schedule:
- Cancellations received on or before 20 business days of the event will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 10 business days of the event will result in a 50% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 5 business days of the event will result in a 25% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 5 business days before the event.
- Cancellations after the conclusion of the event are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are encouraged.
- “No Shows” are non-refundable.
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage at http://cpca.org/index.cfm/training-and-events/.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic.
To complete your registration after selecting "Register" below, scroll to the top of the page and click Proceed To Checkout .