Find Your Training Resources Here
Train the Trainer: Messaging Public Charge
- Brochure: PDF
- Template Agenda: Word
*Recordings coming soon.
Modules for Service Providers
Downloadable Powerpoint Slides
- Welcoming Slides: PPT
- Public Charge 101 Module: PPT
- Chilling Effect and Our Health Movement Module: PPT
- Public Benefits Eligibility Module: PPT
- Privacy Rights and Protections Module: PPT
- Media Engagement and Storytelling Module: PPT
- How to Talk About Public Charge to Immigrant Communities Module: PPT
- Impact to Nutrition and Housing Module: PPT
- Impact on Farmworkers: PPT
- Impact on Children in Immigrant Families Module: PPT
- Get Involved Module: PPT
Modules for Community Members
- Public Charge and Public Benefits: English /Spanish
- Does Public Charge Affect You?: English /Spanish - This flowchart supports community members understand how the Public Charge issue impacts them as an individual.
Resources for Service Providers
Community Facing Materials
**For additional resources please visit ProtectingImmigrantFamilies.org
National Health Center Immigration Workgroup Materials
- September 11 Webinar: Overview of Final Public Charge Rule by NILC
- Materials - Includes Final Rule slides, Medical Legal Partnership presentation, and MLP information.
California Legal Directories for Community Members
Other Recent Public Charge Publications
- Alameda County has produced materials in 9 languages. You can download them here.
NOTE: THIS WEBPAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN LEGAL ADVICE
For questions, please contact Liz Oseguera, Senior Policy Analyst, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 440-8170.