Date: March 29-30, 2018
Location: CPCA Offices, 1231 I Street, Suite 400, Sacramento, CA 95814
Space is limited - Register Today!
CPCA's 2018 Emergency Preparedness Symposium is designed to disseminate best practices and share innovative projects that directly relate to emergency and disaster preparedness at community health centers & clinics. This symposium will feature interactive and engaging workshops relevant to today’s emergency preparedness environment.
The purpose of this training is to provide an opportunity for health center staff who are responsible for preparing for or play lead in responding to emergencies. This symposium will afford attendees 1.5 days to connect with peers to learn more about and share what is happening in their health centers and communities in order to prepare and respond to emergencies in the most appropriate ways.
Click Here for the Agenda.
To ensure learning is spread across organizations, we limit registration to 2 registrants per health center. If more then 2 registrants are found to be registered from a single health center, you will be contacted regarding registration cancellations.
Payment is due at time of registration. A 10% service fee will be applied for invoicing options.
- $350 for CPCA Members and Non-member CCHCs
- $500 for non-member/non CCHCs
Day 1: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (Followed by a reception)
Day 2: 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
CPCA STAFF CONTACT
If you need further information, please contact the CPCA office at (916) 440-8170 or email Training@cpca.org.
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after Thursday, March 22, 2018.
- To receive a refund, all cancellations must be in writing and must be received by emailing Training@cpca.org according to the following schedule:
- Cancellations received on or before 20 business days of the event will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 10 business days of the event will result in a 50% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 5 business days of the event will result in a 25% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 5 business days before the event.
- Cancellations after the conclusion of the event are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are encouraged.
- “No Shows” are non-refundable.
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage at http://cpca.org/index.cfm/training-and-events/.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic.
To complete your registration after selecting "Register" below, scroll to the top of the page and click Proceed To Checkout .