Date: Tuesday, March 12, 2019
Time: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM (Pacific Time)
Location: Community Clinic Association of Los Angeles County Offices, 700 S Flower St, #3150, Los Angeles, CA 90017
Space is limited - Register Today!
Join CPCA, Wipfli LLP, and the Community Clinic Association of Los Angeles County for a training fir community health centers interested in training physician residents. Community health centers (CHCs) have a long history of training health professionals to be the next leaders in community-based medicine and serving the underserved. Many CHCs have established their own ACGME-accredited physician residency programs, while others have established a strong partnership with a consortium, hospital, or academic institution. Several opportunities are currently available to support the development of new CHC residency programs and partnerships, so join us on this deep dive into Graduate Medical Education (GME) and walk out with a better understanding of your next steps.
To ensure learning is spread across organizations, we limit registration to 2 registrants per health center. If more than 2 registrants are found to be registered from a single health center, you will be contacted regarding registration cancellations. Priority will be given to California community health centers.
- Understand the current GME landscape in California and the upcoming opportunities
- Gain in-depth knowledge about the three residency training models CHCs utilize and how to develop the appropriate partnerships to sustain training
- Discuss different funding resources available to develop and support residency training
- Evaluate your next steps to develop a residency program or partnership
Payment is due at time of registration. A 10% service fee will be applied for invoicing options.
- There are is no cost to attend for CPCA Members and Health Centers as registration fees have been generously covered thanks to grant funding from Kaiser Permanente's Community Benefit Program.
- CPCA Associates: $292.50
- Non Members, Non Health Centers: $325
CPCA STAFF CONTACT
If you need further information, please contact the CPCA office at (916) 440-8170 or email Training@cpca.org.
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after Tuesday, March 5, 2019.
- To receive a refund, all cancellations must be in writing and must be received by emailing Training@cpca.org according to the following schedule:
- Cancellations received on or before 20 business days of the event will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 10 business days of the event will result in a 50% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 5 business days of the event will result in a 25% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 5 business days before the event.
- Cancellations after the conclusion of the event are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are encouraged.
- “No Shows” are non-refundable.
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage at http://cpca.org/index.cfm/training-and-events/.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic.
To complete your registration after selecting "Register" below, scroll to the top of the page and click Proceed To Checkout .