DATE: Monday, February 25, 2019
TIME: 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. (Pacific Time)
Increasingly, health center and community clinic financial staff are playing a key role in developing and implementing strategies within their organizations, and partnering with CEOs to creatively design growth opportunities for the future. Successful financial leadership requires a deeper understanding of health center strategy, increased leadership skills, and an ability to effectively communicate financial insight and knowledge to non-financial colleagues. To ensure that financial staff who are new to the field or new to CCHCs continue to have access to foundational financial training topics.
This is the last session of the FinancialManagement+ online program. Designed with feedback from the CPCA CFO Peer Network, this program was specifically designed to assist in learning many of the intricacies of the day-to-day work of health center financial staff.
- Provide an overview and the history of the 340B Program;
- Describe stakeholders and their roles; and
- Explain program eligibility for clinics, patients, providers, and drugs.
- Rosie Jadidian, PharmD, Director of Pharmaceutical Services, Community Clinic Association of Los Angeles County
FEES (Individual Session)
Payment is due at time of registration. A 10% service fee will be applied for invoicing options.
- CPCA Members/Health Centers: $90
- Associates: $94.50
- Non Members/Non CHC: $105
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events. You will receive webinar access information emailed moments after registration. Be sure to add this event to your calendar using the link contained in your webinar access email.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after Monday, February 18, 2019.
To receive a refund, all cancellations must be in writing and must be received by emailing email@example.com according to the following schedule:
- Cancellations received on or before 20 business days of the event will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 10 business days of the event will result in a 50% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 5 business days of the event will result in a 25% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 5 business days before the event.
- Cancellations after the conclusion of the event are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are encouraged.
- “No Shows” are non-refundable.
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage at http://cpca.org/index.cfm/training-and-events/.
CPCA uses Citrix GoToWebinar for all web-based training events. For a preview of the Citrix environment, check out https://www.gotomeeting.com/webinar.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic.
To complete your registration after selecting "Register" below, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click Proceed To Checkout .