This live event occurred on 2/12/19; to receive a copy of the recording, please continue registering below and an email with the recording link will be automatically sent. For copies of the printed materials please email email@example.com.
Join CPCA and the Redwood Community Health Coalition for a three-part, web-based training and peer learning series for community health centers (CHC) interested in contracting as Community Based - Care Management Entities (CB-CMEs) within the state's Health Homes for Patients with Complex Needs (HHP) demonstration. This webinar series will provide CHC CB-CMEs with much-needed care coordination and case management foundational concepts by harvesting lessons learned from successful care management programs.
The first webinar in this series will focus on approaches for engaging members, explaining the HHP benefit, and enrolling members. Special attention will be paid to engaging members who are experiencing homelessness.
- Understand the HHP enrollment criteria and variations managed care plans may take to target specific populations;
- Review the variations in outreach and engagement approaches that plans and CB-CMEs may take to target outreach and enroll members;
- Learn strategies for enrolling HHP-eligible members who have not established care (including the level of outreach needed, by whom, and requisite documentation); and
- Understand the role of technology, like databases and data analytics platforms, in targeting patients and documenting outreach.
- Claire Cain, MPH, Consultant, Redwood Community Health Coalition
- Ryan MacDonald, MHA, Director of Outreach and Engagement, Harbage Consulting
- Sarah Milam, Care Coordination Program Manager, Santa Rosa Community Health
- Stephanie Romero, Health Homes Manager, HealthRIGHT 360
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events. You will receive two email communications immediately upon registering. The first is simply a receipt. The second from firstname.lastname@example.org and will contain webinar access information. This email will only be delivered to the individual who is registered for the event and will contain a unique link for a single connection. We recommend you add this event to your calendar using the link contained in your webinar access email. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam/junk folders before contacting email@example.com.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after February 5, 2019.
To receive a refund, all cancellations must be in writing and must be received by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org according to the following schedule:
- Cancellations received on or before 20 business days of the event will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 10 business days of the event will result in a 50% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 5 business days of the event will result in a 25% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 5 business days before the event.
- Cancellations after the conclusion of the event are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are encouraged.
- “No Shows” are non-refundable.
CPCA uses GoToWebinar for all web-based training events. For a preview of the environment, check outhttps://www.gotomeeting.com/webinar.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic. CPCA does not endorse companies or products. Advertising and sponsorship revenue supports our not-for-profit mission.
You must first be logged in to register. If you do not have an account, you can create one.
To complete your registration after logging-in, select Register
Answer any required questions and click Save Response
Continue scrolling to the bottom of the page and click Proceed To Checkout
Complete payment details and Submit Order .