This live event occurred on 2/27/2018; to access the recording, please continue registering below. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a copy of the materials.
Federally Qualified Health Center and Community Health Center organizations have additional reimbursement opportunities to provide chronic care management (CCM) in 2018. The Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Final Rule described updated coding and billing guidelines as well as expanded service descriptions for general medical and behavioral health, and a new comprehensive behavioral health care management service model. Join BKD for this look at how your organization can capture additional revenue by providing CCM under the new Medicare guidelines.
- Understand the 2018 expanded care management service models and billing requirements
- Determine potential patient eligibility
- Identify staffing and supervision needs
- Recognize how to capture additional reimbursement by billing for CCM services
- Rebekah Wallace-Pardeck, Managing Consultant, BKD, LLP
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events. You will receive webinar access information emailed moments after registration. Be sure to add this event to your calendar using the link contained in your webinar access email.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after Tuesday, February 20, 2018.
To receive a refund, all cancellations must be in writing and must be received by emailing email@example.com according to the following schedule:
- Cancellations received on or before 20 business days of the event will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 10 business days of the event will result in a 50% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 5 business days of the event will result in a 25% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 5 business days before the event.
- Cancellations after the conclusion of the event are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are encouraged.
- “No Shows” are non-refundable.
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage at http://cpca.org/index.cfm/training-and-events/.
CPCA uses Citrix GoToWebinar for all web-based training events. For a preview of the Citrix environment, check out https://www.gotomeeting.com/webinar.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic.
To complete your registration after selecting "Register" below, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click Proceed To Checkout .