DATE: Wednesday, March 7, 2018
TIME: 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. PST
Federally Qualified Health Center and Community Health Center organizations have additional reimbursement opportunities to provide nutrition services, specifically diabetes self-management training (DSMT) and medical nutrition therapy (MNT). Medicare has complex guidelines for establishing a program in your center and meeting the criteria for billing. Join BKD for this look at how your organization can seek accreditation, staff appropriately, and capture additional revenue by providing nutrition services under the Medicare guidelines.
- Understand accreditation and personnel requirements
- List the codes used to bill Medicare for DSMT or MNT
- Identify coverage guidelines
- Recognize how to capture additional reimbursement by billing for nutrition services
- Rebekah Wallace-Pardeck, Managing Consultant, BKD, LLP
Payment is due at time of registration. A 10% service fee will be applied for invoicing options.
- CPCA Member: $90
- Non Member, Non Health Center: $105
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events. You will receive webinar access information emailed moments after registration. Be sure to add this event to your calendar using the link contained in your webinar access email.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after Wednesday, February 28, 2018.
To receive a refund, all cancellations must be in writing and must be received by emailing mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org according to the following schedule:
• Cancellations received on or before 20 business days of the event will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
• Cancellations received on or before 10 business days of the event will result in a 50% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
• Cancellations received on or before 5 business days of the event will result in a 25% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
• No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 5 business days before the event.
• Cancellations after the conclusion of the event are non-refundable.
• Substitutions are encouraged.
• “No Shows” are non-refundable.
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage at http://cpca.org/index.cfm/training-and-events/.
CPCA uses Citrix GoToWebinar for all web-based training events. For a preview of the Citrix environment, check out https://www.gotomeeting.com/webinar.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic.
To complete your registration after selecting "Register" below, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click Proceed To Checkout .