This live event occurred on Tuesday, January 16, 2018; to receive a copy of the recording via email, please continue registering below.
Join us for a webinar specifically designed to support eCW users responsible for contributing to, and submitting, your 2017 Uniform Data System (UDS) report.
UDS reporting lies at the heart of gauging health center performance and compliance, so learning about changes to UDS 2017 is essential for health centers of all kinds. In this session we'll bring you up to speed on all the changes you need to know to successfully submit your UDS report utilizing your EHR platform.
- Carrie Leong, HBI Consultant, eClinicalWorks
- Sai Saga, HBI Consultant, eClinicalWorks
- Kelli Smith, FQHC Sales and Business Development, eClinical Works
Payment is due at time of registration. A 10% service fee will be applied for invoicing options.
- CPCA Members: $90
- Non Members/Non CHC: $105
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events. You will receive webinar access information emailed moments after registration. Be sure to add this event to your calendar using the link contained in your webinar access email.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after Tuesday, January 9, 2018.
To receive a refund, all cancellations must be in writing and must be received by emailing mailto:email@example.com according to the following schedule:
- Cancellations received on or before 20 business days of the event will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 10 business days of the event will result in a 50% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 5 business days of the event will result in a 25% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 5 business days before the event.
- Cancellations after the conclusion of the event are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are encouraged.
- “No Shows” are non-refundable.
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage at http://cpca.org/index.cfm/training-and-events/.
CPCA uses Citrix GoToWebinar for all web-based training events. For a preview of the Citrix environment, check out https://www.gotomeeting.com/webinar.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic.
To complete your registration after selecting "Register" below, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click Proceed To Checkout .