CPCA's Billing Managers Conference is an intensive event which aims to provide educational and networking opportunities for community clinic and health center billing managers, patient account managers, and CFOs. The sessions are uniquely designed to be audience-driven with ample time for participants to ask questions, and its goal is to help prepare billing managers in effectively handling the upcoming changes impacting billing processes and the potential challenges that their billing staff will face in the coming years.
An outside firm has been making fraudulent claims that they are either (1) working on behalf of CPCA (2) representatives from a reservations company or convention housing services or (3) staff from a hotel venue. They have been calling or emailing exhibitors and sponsors asking them to book rooms through them. They may leave a phone number for you to call back. They also request that you provide your credit card and personal information claiming that the hotel room rate has dropped, the rooms may be running out and must be booked ASAP, and claiming that rooms are sold out and would like to assist you with booking at another hotel. If you receive a call, please notify CPCA by contacting us at (916) 440-8170 or firstname.lastname@example.org. CPCA does not contract with outside agencies to book reservations for conference attendees.
Advance registration is required for all CPCA training and events. In order to ensure you receive all important communications and materials which may be made available in advance, please register before Monday, April 29, 2019. All registrations after this date will have to be processed on-site at the registration booth.
To receive a refund, all cancellations must be in writing and must be received by emailing Training@cpca.org according to the following schedule:
- Cancellations received on or before 20 business days of the event will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 10 business days of the event will result in a 50% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 5 business days of the event will result in a 25% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 5 business days before the event.
- Cancellations after the conclusion of the event are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are encouraged.
- No Shows are non-refundable.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic.
To complete your registration after selecting "Register" below continue scrolling to the bottom of the page and click Proceed To Checkout.