VIEW DRAFT AGENDA
The California Primary Care Association (CPCA) and the Western Clinicians Network (WCN) have partnered to host the VIRTUAL Region IX Clinical Excellence Conference. This week-long conference brings together healthcare leadership from across the region to focus on health center clinical and management teams with the goal of improving overall efficiency and effectiveness in care delivery.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Clinicians, Chief Medical Officers, Medical Directors, Dental Directors, Executive Directors, State and Regional Primary Care partners, Board Members and other management positions involved with community or migrant health centers. Region IX members (Arizona, California, Nevada, Hawai'i, and the Pacific Islands) will be in attendance, but this clinical conference welcomes attendees from across the country!
$450.00 per registrant
The AAFP has reviewed Region IX Clinical Excellence & Leadership Conference , and deemed it acceptable for AAFP credit. Term of approval is from 06/21/2021 to 06/25/2021. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Credit approval includes the following session(s):
• 1.00 Online Only, Live AAFP Prescribed Credit(s) - Compassion and Courage in Primary Care: What Compassion Is, Why It Matters, and How to Cultivate It
• 1.00 Online Only, Live AAFP Prescribed Credit(s) - Advancing Health Equity in Telehealth
• 1.00 Online Only, Live AAFP Prescribed Credit(s) - The Hiring Process - Advertising to Onboarding
• 1.00 Online Only, Live AAFP Prescribed Credit(s) - Climate Change and Its Health Impacts: the Next Pandemic Faced by Health Centers
• 1.00 Online Only, Live AAFP Prescribed Credit(s) - Hyper Focused on Hypertension — Capturing 340B Savings with Telehealth & Supporting High - Risk Patients
• 1.00 Online Only, Live AAFP Prescribed Credit(s) - Leveraging HIE Technology and Pop Health Services to Support Virtual Visits
• 1.50 Online Only, Live AAFP Prescribed Credit(s) - Peer Learning
• 1.00 Online Only, Live AAFP Prescribed Credit(s) - Optimizing Vital Resources in a Dynamic Demand Environment
• 1.00 Online Only, Live AAFP Prescribed Credit(s) - Reimagine Workforce Development and Elevate the Employee Experience
• 1.00 Online Only, Live AAFP Prescribed Credit(s) - Stronger People Lead to Better Outcomes But Start with Authentic Leadership
• 1.00 Online Only, Live AAFP Prescribed Credit(s) - Coaching and leadership development in the FQHC world
• 0.75 Enduring Materials, Self-Study AAFP Prescribed Credit(s) - Community Partnership is Key to Success
• 0.75 Enduring Materials, Self-Study AAFP Prescribed Credit(s) - Reduce Burnout by Lightening the Load
• 0.75 Enduring Materials, Self-Study AAFP Prescribed Credit(s) - Considerations for Your Remote Finance Department
Just Added! New Clinical Directors Training
June 15-17, 2021 (9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. each day) - separate registration required.
These Live Activities have been reviewed and accepted for up to 11.00 elective credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians.
CPCA has partnered with the National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC) to host the Virtual Training for New Clinical Directors. This is a foundational and essential building block in your career development as a health center Clinical Director. This 3-day training provides the core knowledge and addresses the core competencies that all health center Clinical Directors need to function as effective managers, leaders, and advocates for their health centers and communities. In addition to providing contextual knowledge regarding the history, terminology, political evolution, and regulatory expectations of the Health Center Movement, course content also focuses on developing competencies in evolving healthcare issues.
VIEW DETAILS & REGISTER
Back by popular demand -- Peer Learning Sessions!
June 23, 2021 (90 minutes)
These sessions have been enormously popular and great learning and networking experiences at our past Clinical Excellence annual conferences. The peer learning sessions encourage participants to discuss issues that matter to them and get support and ideas from their colleagues -- this interaction creates an opportunity to contribute and learn from each other.
These interactive learning sessions will be discussions among peers, facilitated by a WCN Board member, who is also a clinician-peer. Attendees will be placed in a small (5 to 6 peers) group and the facilitators' task is to make sure all voices are respectfully heard and to keep time.
Attendees are invited to submit in advance (or during the session), brief case descriptions or questions regarding current work challenges for discussion. Examples may include: unprofessional behavior, dealing with burnout, poor productivity, and communication challenges with leadership as well as issues that have come up during the pandemic.
More details to come!
SPONSORS AND EXHIBITORS:
by TruMed Systems
|Anthem Blue Cross
|Azara Healthcare, Inc.
|Nonstop Administration & Insurance Services, Inc.
View event sponsor and exhibitor opportunities HERE.
Register to sponsor and exhibit HERE.
If you need further information, please contact the CPCA office at (916) 440-8170 or email Training@cpca.org.