It is the goal of CPCA's Training department to enhance community health centers' (CHCs) capacity and competitiveness by developing timely and leading-edge trainings. Integrating practical, strategic, and relational skill-building will increase CHCs' abilities to respond to and evolve within the ever-changing health care environment. CPCA sponsors a variety of trainings throughout the year and also co-sponsors trainings with federal and state organizations and CPCA regional associations. CPCA is committed to serving our members' training needs and as such has developed multi-level training modules on numerous topics.
"How-to" Video Tutorials
to view a collection of short "How-To" videos that address FAQ's as it relates to our website and different training processes, including:
- How to Find Training Events on the CPCA Website
- How to Log-in & View Profile
- How to Register for a CPCA Webinar
- How to Prevent Webinar Echoes
- How to Register for a Course in CPCA's Online Training Portal
- How to Navigate to CPCA's Online Training Portal & Dashboard
- How to Add CPCA Online Training Portal Course Events to Your Calendar
TRAINING FEES UPDATE - Effective April 1, 2021
Last year, in recognition of the tremendous financial stress members were facing and to ensure that important and timely information could be accessed with no barriers, CPCA elected to waive training fees for the entire membership year (April 1,2020- March 31, 2021) and offer all training at no cost. As we continue to work in this pandemic environment to provide members the support they need, we must also plan for the future while supporting community health centers in improving the health status of their communities through advocacy, education, and services. Which is why the Board of Directors approved a budget in February that reflects a reinstatement of training fees effective for trainings taking place on or after April 1, 2021. If you have any questions or concerns about this change, please email us at email@example.com
TRAININGS & REGISTRATION
To view a listing of scheduled trainings, or to register for a training, visit the REGISTRATION CALENDAR
. Upon registering for an online training, you will receive two separate communications:
- An email containing the receipt immediately upon registration.
- An email containing a link to confirm your registration will be sent separately (approximately 11:00 p.m.). If you complete this link upon receipt of the email, you will then be able to add the session to your calendar and receive important reminders.
If you missed an online training, please visit our On Demand section to purchase a recording and materials (if supplied).
CPCA conducts numerous conferences throughout the year. Click here to learn more information on attending, speaking, exhibiting, or even sponsoring one of our highly visible events.
Please note: Materials for our conferences will be made available on our website one week prior to the event.
Effective July 1, 2016, any in-person training event which occurs on or after the effective date will be held to the following cancellation terms and conditions, the online training cancellation policy of 5 business days prior to the start of the training will remain unchanged, as explained on the event registration web pages.
- Cancellations received on or before 20 business days of the event will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 10 business days of the event will result in a 50% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 5 business days of the event will result in a 25% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 5 business days before the event.
To receive a refund, all cancellations must be in writing and must be received by emailing Training@cpca.org according to the following schedule:
Cancellations after the conclusion of the event are non-refundable.
Substitutions are encouraged but must be from within the same organization.
“No Shows” are non-refundable.
Our policy has always stated "Payment Due Upon Registration". All trainings and events should be paid for upon registration. The invoice option will still be available; however, effective July 1, 2016, a 10% fee will be charged to process invoices. Balances are due upon receipt and must be received prior to the training or event.
If an in-person event sells out due to limited capacity, the CPCA training team will maintain a waitlist to reallocate any spots that become available. We encourage you to submit a waitlist request for one member of your staff only as to expedite communication if a spot should open. All waitlist requests must be made in writing and sent to Training@cpca.org. Once CPCA staff are notified of an opening, the first entry on the waitlist will be notified via email and will have until the end of the next business day to confirm by replying to the email. If confirmation is not received by the end of the next business day, the open spot will be given to the next entry on the waitlist.
Note: If there are fewer than 5 business days before the event, the confirmation timeframe will change to the end of the same business day.