Revenue Cycle Management Program
CPCA is proud to offer revenue cycle management (RCM) services to help community health centers improve their bottom line and allow health center administrators to focus on what matters most – patient care. CPCA, in partnership with PMG, have been providing RCM services to community health centers since 2013.
To meet the needs of community health centers of all sizes, CPCA recently partnered with ALTRUIS to expand our RCM services. CPCA is committed to bringing community health centers unmatched expertise in revenue cycle management.
Revenue Cycle Management Publishings
CPCA RCM Program Services
- Billing to specific payers (Medi-Cal, Medicare, and private insurance), including claims management and the assurance of proper patient registration, eligibility determination and provider credentialing
- Electronic remittance advice and posting to practice management system
- Denial management and reporting due to eligibility and coding issues
- Reporting and executive briefings on key performance indicators
- Ad Hoc
- Performance benchmarking against similar organizations
- Ongoing technical assistance and training programs
- Coding training for providers
- Front desk based on actual front end denial reason
- Medical records review and provider coding audits
- Best practice policy recommendations (self-pay, credit balance, etc.)
- Interface with Medi-Cal, health plans, and other private payers to ensure appropriate payment of claims
- Charge processing including pre-billing review
- Claim scrubbing and edits
- System configuration review
- Encounter form review and development
- Manages the overall RCM contract
- Provides ongoing program management
- Facilitates a smooth and streamlined transition into the program
- Ensures services meet or exceed expectations
- Provides Altruis staff with direct technical assistance regarding California-specific billing requirements
- Communications with specific payers to ensure appropriate payment of claims
- Addresses participants’ questions and concerns
- Facilitates conversations between participants and Altruis when necessary
FREE Billing Assessment
A FREE assessment of current revenue cycle process and identification of opportunities and challenges. This assessment will be done for no cost! A more extensive onsite evaluation of your RCM processes with recommended changes to your current process.
In addition to services outline above, each Revenue Cycle Management member will receive a personal vendor management liaison to answer questions, expedite support issues, and ensure smooth transition to the RCM program.
In partnership with: