DATE: August 27, 2020
TIME: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM (Pacific)
As health centers adopt virtual care modalities at a fast rate, well child care remains a challenge. This webinar will review how health center clinicians have developed new models for caring for children during the COVID-19 public health emergency. Panelists will describe how they have amended their practice to conduct hybrid (part virtual, part in person) well child encounters, how they are approaching vaccinations and physical exams, and lessons learned along the way.
- Hear how clinics are approaching well child encounters in virtual and hybrid modalities.
- Review how clinics are modifying EHR templates to document and code virtual pediatric care.
- Review care team models, including training to new skill for team members, for virtual pediatric care teams.
- Review successful messaging to parents and other care givers about the importance of well child care.
- Empowering care givers as part of the care team.
- Valerie Martinez, DrPH(c), MPH, Chair, Healthy San Diego Health Education Cultural and Linguistics Workgroup
- Elaine Soriano, MD, Regional Medical Director, Golden Valley Health Centers
Jessicca Moore, MSN, FNP-BC, Director of Innovation, Petaluma Health Center
Payment is due at time of registration. A 10% service fee will be applied for invoicing options.
* Webinar fees are temporarily being covered by 2020/21 membership dues as part of CPCA's pandemic response for members in good standing.
- CPCA Member: NONE
- Non Member Health Center: $100
- Associates: $112.50
- Non Member, Non Health Center: $125
HOW TO REGISTER
In order to register for any CPCA event, you must first be logged in to your account. If you do not have an account, you can create one. If you do not remember your login credentials, please email email@example.com. Once logged in, click the Register button, answer any questions that appear on the screen and click Save Responses. Continue scrolling to the bottom of the page and click Proceed to Checkout. Lastly, complete all payment details and click, Submit. You will receive one immediate email with a receipt of your order. Subsequent emails will follow with additional details. You can watch our brief registration tutorial video here. If you still have difficulty, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events. You will receive two email communications immediately upon registering. The first is simply a receipt. The second from email@example.com and will contain webinar access information. This email will only be delivered to the individual who is registered for the event and will contain a unique link for a single connection. We recommend you add this event to your calendar using the link contained in your webinar access email. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam/junk folders before contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after August 20, 2020.
To receive a refund, all cancellations must be in writing and must be received by emailing email@example.com according to the following schedule:
- Cancellations received on or before 20 business days of the event will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 10 business days of the event will result in a 50% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 5 business days of the event will result in a 25% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 5 business days before the event.
- Cancellations after the conclusion of the event are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are encouraged.
- “No Shows” are non-refundable.
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage.
CPCA uses GoToWebinar for all web-based training events. For a preview of the environment, check out https://www.gotomeeting.com/webinar.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic. CPCA does not endorse companies or products. Advertising and sponsorship revenue supports our not-for-profit mission.