DATE: Tuesday June 29th, 2021
TIME: 9:00am to 11:00am
CPCA and Blue Shield of California are excited to invite you the Neighborhood PRAPARE SDOH Learning Cohort, Tuesday, June 29th 9am to 11am. This cohort will discuss the supplemental resource guide to the Neighborhood Health Dashboard generator. This guide is intended to help providers and health care workers serving vulnerable populations in their local areas understand the Dashboard.
- What is it? An online tool that will advance public health services and increase transparency around community health and help address health disparities in California.
- Why was it created? The goal is to provide support to organizations and individuals such as community organizations, health advocates, hospitals, physicians, public health officials and policymakers to better understand the health of their neighborhoods and address the needs within their communities.
- Where does data come from? The uses data intelligence from dozens of sources to generate nearly 100 data indicators that capture a holistic view of a community’s health to help inform advocacy and action for improvement.
- Who can use it? The online tool is available free to the public. Care providers, Community Health Workers, physicians, CBOs, and public health are just some of the groups that can further their work using the dashboardsNHD.
- How does it work? Go to Neighborhood Health DashboardNHD and develop a dashboard to be shared with stakeholders based on California zip codes. It takes a few minutes to enter your personal information and zip code(s) to gather data for. You will receive a personalized, interactive, web-based dashboard with a unique URL/webpage, making sharing easy. Share, print, or export data from your customized dashboardNHD.
Dashboard NHD Key Components
If you have implemented The Protocol for Responding to and Assessing Patients’ Assets, Risks, and Experiences (PRAPARE) and identified social risks that are impacting your community you will be using SDOH data to assess your community, develop cross-sector partnerships, and engage in advocacy work. Below is a first look at the main sections of each Dashboard that will further your assessment of the community around your organization to understand what resources your organization has available to focus on identified needs, and in what context the resources are available (inside or outside of your organization).
Please note this webinar is being Sponsored and offered free of charge from our partners at Blue Shield.
HOW TO REGISTER
In order to register for any CPCA event, you must first be logged in to your account. If you do not have an account, you can create one. If you do not remember your login credentials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Once logged in, click the Register button, answer any questions that appear on the screen and click Save Responses. Continue scrolling to the bottom of the page and click Proceed to Checkout. Lastly, complete all payment details and click, Submit. You will receive one immediate email with a receipt of your order. Subsequent emails will follow with additional details. You can watch our brief registration tutorial video here. If you still have difficulty, please contact email@example.com.
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events. You will receive two email communications immediately upon registering. The first is simply a receipt. The second from firstname.lastname@example.org and will contain webinar access information. This email will only be delivered to the individual who is registered for the event and will contain a unique link for a single connection. We recommend you add this event to your calendar using the link contained in your webinar access email. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam/junk folders before contacting email@example.com.
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage.Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic. CPCA does not endorse companies or products. Advertising and sponsorship revenue supports our not-for-profit mission.