This live event occurred on 8/31/21; to receive a copy of the recording via email, please continue registering below. To request a copy of the materials, please email email@example.com.
As follow-up to Part 1 - OSHPD 3 Clinics: The What, When, and How, this training will be an interactive workshop for members seeking advice on building standards for primary care clinics. To license a health center as a primary care clinic in California, the facility must comply with "OSHPD 3" from the building standards code. Learn from OSHPD staff and a highly experienced consultant from the field about how to select a facility for a new site, timeline considerations for your project, and the plan review process.
- Understand the significance of OSHPD 3 Building Code to opening and licensing a Primary Care Clinic in California
- Understand the OSHPD 3 Plan Review Process and how it impacts timing in opening a facility
- Understand how to survey potential properties for clinic facilities
- Review the purpose and steps for implementing a plan of modernization
- Richard Tannahill, Architect Supervisor, Building Standards Unit, Facilities Development Division, Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development
- Scott Peterson, Principal, INDE Architecture
HOW TO REGISTER
In order to register for any CPCA event, you must first be logged in to your account. If you do not have an account, you can create one. If you do not remember your login credentials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Once logged in, click the Register button, answer any questions that appear on the screen and click Save Responses. Continue scrolling to the bottom of the page and click Proceed to Checkout. Lastly, complete all payment details and click, Submit. You will receive one immediate email with a receipt of your order. Subsequent emails will follow with additional details. You can watch our brief registration tutorial video here. If you still have difficulty, please contact email@example.com.
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events. You will receive two email communications immediately upon registering. The first is simply a receipt. The second from firstname.lastname@example.org and will contain webinar access information. This email will only be delivered to the individual who is registered for the event and will contain a unique link for a single connection. We recommend you add this event to your calendar using the link contained in your webinar access email. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam/junk folders before contacting email@example.com.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 5BusinessDaysPriorToEventDate.
To receive a refund, all cancellations must be in writing and must be received by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org according to the following schedule:
- Cancellations received on or before 20 business days of the event will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 10 business days of the event will result in a 50% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 5 business days of the event will result in a 25% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 5 business days before the event.
- Cancellations after the conclusion of the event are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are encouraged.
- “No Shows” are non-refundable.
*Last year, in recognition of the tremendous financial stress members were facing and to ensure that important and timely information could be accessed with no barriers, CPCA elected to waive training fees for the entire membership year (April 1,2020- March 31, 2021) and offer all training at no cost. As we continue to work in this pandemic environment to provide members the support they need, we must also plan for the future while supporting community health centers in improving the health status of their communities through advocacy, education, and services. Which is why the Board of Directors approved a budget in February that reflects a reinstatement of training fees effective for trainings taking place on or after April 1, 2021. If you have any questions or concerns about this change, please email us at email@example.com.
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage.
CPCA uses GoToWebinar for all web-based training events. For a preview of the environment, check out https://www.gotomeeting.com/webinar.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic. CPCA does not endorse companies or products. Advertising and sponsorship revenue supports our not-for-profit mission.