This live event occurred on 7/7/21; to receive a copy of the recording via email, please continue registering below. To request a copy of the materials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of California (UC) has launched a new online certificate program to prepare 300 psychiatric mental health nurse practitioners (PMHNP) by 2026 to help address current and future workforce shortages of mental health providers in California. Through this program, UCSF, UCLA, and UC Davis Schools of Nursing are expanding the workforce capacity of mental health providers who can also provide primary care. In this webinar, Beth Phoenix, Health Sciences Clinical Professor at UCSF, will highlight research on this unique integrated behavioral health care role and discuss the utilization of PMHNPs within a health center setting. Dr. Deborah Johnson, Co-Director for the PMHNP University of California Online Certificate Program, will provide a program overview and share how health centers can leverage this new online program to grow their behavioral and primary care health workforce.
- Understand the value of the Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) role in the health center setting
- Discuss how health centers can leverage the University of California’s new PMHNP program to grow their own behavioral health workforce
- Dr. Deborah Johnson, DNP, PMHNP-BC, FAANP, University of California, San Francisco
- Beth Phoenix RN, PhD, FAAN, University of California, San Francisco
HOW TO REGISTER
In order to register for any CPCA event, you must first be logged in to your account. If you do not have an account, you can create one. If you do not remember your login credentials, please email email@example.com. Once logged in, click the Register button, answer any questions that appear on the screen and click Save Responses. Continue scrolling to the bottom of the page and click Proceed to Checkout. Lastly, complete all payment details and click, Submit. You will receive one immediate email with a receipt of your order. Subsequent emails will follow with additional details. You can watch our brief registration tutorial video here. If you still have difficulty, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events. You will receive two email communications immediately upon registering. The first is simply a receipt. The second from email@example.com and will contain webinar access information. This email will only be delivered to the individual who is registered for the event and will contain a unique link for a single connection. We recommend you add this event to your calendar using the link contained in your webinar access email. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam/junk folders before contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 5BusinessDaysPriorToEventDate.
To receive a refund, all cancellations must be in writing and must be received by emailing email@example.com according to the following schedule:
- Cancellations received on or before 20 business days of the event will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 10 business days of the event will result in a 50% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 5 business days of the event will result in a 25% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 5 business days before the event.
- Cancellations after the conclusion of the event are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are encouraged.
- “No Shows” are non-refundable.
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage.
CPCA uses GoToWebinar for all web-based training events. For a preview of the environment, check out https://www.gotomeeting.com/webinar.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic. CPCA does not endorse companies or products. Advertising and sponsorship revenue supports our not-for-profit mission.