DATE: August 25, 2020
TIME: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM (Pacific)
It's that time of year again!
CPCA has partnered with Gallagher Surveys once again to administer our annual Compensation and Benefits Survey that collects detailed information on executive, clinical, and administrative positions for California's primary care clinics.
Join us for this 60-minute webinar to learn more about the automated tool, instructions for completing the tool, and why it's absolutely vital for your health center to participate. Health centers that participate receive a complimentary copy of the statewide report, in addition to an individual report that will show their compensation data compared to the whole sample and their region. The final report will be available for purchase by non-participants on the CPCA website when it is released.
As one of CPCA’s most requested resources, we offer this session at no cost in order to ensure wide-spread participation.
- Learn how to participate in CPCA's 2020 Annual Compensation and Benefits Survey.
- Understand how CPCA & Gallagher captures and reports survey findings.
- Thomas X. Cummins, Managing Director, Gallagher Surveys, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
As one of CPCA's most requested resources, we offer this session at no cost in order to ensure wide-spread participation.
HOW TO REGISTER
In order to register for any CPCA event, you must first be logged in to your account. If you do not have an account, you can create one. If you do not remember your login credentials, please email email@example.com. Once logged in, click the Register button, answer any questions that appear on the screen and click Save Responses. Continue scrolling to the bottom of the page and click Proceed to Checkout. Lastly, complete all payment details and click, Submit. You will receive one immediate email with a receipt of your order. Subsequent emails will follow with additional details. You can watch our brief registration tutorial video here. If you still have difficulty, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events. You will receive two email communications immediately upon registering. The first is simply a receipt. The second from email@example.com and will contain webinar access information. This email will only be delivered to the individual who is registered for the event and will contain a unique link for a single connection. We recommend you add this event to your calendar using the link contained in your webinar access email. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam/junk folders before contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after August 18, 2020.
To receive a refund, all cancellations must be in writing and must be received by emailing email@example.com according to the following schedule:
- Cancellations received on or before 20 business days of the event will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 10 business days of the event will result in a 50% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 5 business days of the event will result in a 25% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 5 business days before the event.
- Cancellations after the conclusion of the event are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are encouraged.
- “No Shows” are non-refundable.
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage.
CPCA uses GoToWebinar for all web-based training events. For a preview of the environment, check out https://www.gotomeeting.com/webinar.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic. CPCA does not endorse companies or products. Advertising and sponsorship revenue supports our not-for-profit mission.