CPCA's 2021 Annual Conference will be held online with all-virtual delivery.
Click here for more information.
October 25-29, 2021
Non Member: $675
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events.
In order to ensure you receive all important communications and materials which may be made available in advance, please register by 11:59 p.m. (Pacific), Monday, October 18, 2021. All registration attempts after 12:00 a.m. on Saturday, October 23, 2021, will be unsuccessful.
No refunds will be offered for cancellations received on or after Wednesday, October 13, 2021. To receive a refund, all cancellation requests must be sent via email to email@example.com according to the following schedule:
- Cancellations received before October 1, 2021, will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or after October 1, 2021, will result in a 50% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations received on or after October 13, 2021.
- Cancellations at the conclusion of the event are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are encouraged.
- “No Shows” are non-refundable.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic.
To complete your registration after selecting Register below:
1. Select the applicable registration option.
2. Continue scrolling to the bottom of the page and click Proceed To Checkout .
3. Complete payment details and Submit Order