This event has been transitioned online! The Symposium will offer on-demand sessions from health center peers as well as live webinars with leaders in the emergency management field. Once registered, you will have access to the 2020 Emergency Preparedness Symposium Connected Community with links to each session.
MONDAY, JUNE 8th 10 AM – 11:30 AM
Americares: COVID-19 Plan Training
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 10th 1 PM – 2 PM
Direct Relief: Coronavirus: Incorporating Emerging Infectious Diseases in Emergency Preparedness & Response
FRIDAY, JUNE 12th 10 AM – 11:30 AM
Constant & Associates: Leveraging Local Resources and Networks During COVID-19 Response
To view the full agenda, please click here.
CPCA's 2020 Emergency Preparedness Symposium is designed to disseminate best practices and share innovative initiatives that directly relate to emergency and disaster preparedness at community health centers & clinics. This symposium will feature interactive and engaging workshops relevant to today’s emergency preparedness environment. Hear from peers and experts in emergency management to build health centers' capacity to continue to respond to COVID-19 and build future resiliency. Featured speakers include Americares, Direct Relief, and Constant & Associates.
Health center leadership and staff responsible for leading their organization's emergency preparedness efforts are encouraged to attend. Attendees will have an opportunity to learn from and interact with health center colleagues and industry leaders to bolster their emergency preparedness knowledge, share best practices, and discover innovative strategies to improve preparedness and response efforts.
$175 No charge to CPCA members. Covered by a grant thanks to the generosity of the California Department of Public Health.
- Non-Member Health Centers: $175
- CPCA Associates: $157.50
- Non-Members Non-Health Centers: $325
CPCA STAFF CONTACT
If you need further information, please contact the CPCA office at (916) 440-8170 or email Training@cpca.org.
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after Thursday, April 2, 2020.
- To receive a refund, all cancellations must be in writing and must be received by emailing Training@cpca.org according to the following schedule:
- Cancellations received on or before 20 business days of the event will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 10 business days of the event will result in a 50% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 5 business days of the event will result in a 25% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 5 business days before the event.
- Cancellations after the conclusion of the event are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are encouraged.
- “No Shows” are non-refundable.
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage at http://cpca.org/index.cfm/training-and-events/.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic.
To complete your registration after selecting "Register" below, scroll to the top of the page and click Proceed To Checkout .