This event is full. Please email email@example.com to be added to the waitlist.
The California Primary Care Association (CPCA) with speakers from BKD, LLP brings you this one day training on Medi-Cal reimbursement matters, specifically focusing on guidance related to Medi-Cal rate setting cost reports and Medi-Cal change in scope requests. The training will focus on allowable cost principles and preparation for audit by the Department of Health Care Services (DHCS). Specific Learning Objectives include an overview and understanding of:
Audits and Investigations (A&I) will also be in attendance for a portion of the training to answer 5-10 questions from you. As we will have a limited amount of time, we are collecting questions in advance during training registration for those registered before September 6, 2019. Please note that we cannot guarantee that your question will be answered and only those questions submitted in advance will be considered. No questions for A&I will be solicited onsite.
- Rate setting cost report form (DHCS 3090)
- Change in scope of services form (DHCS 3096)
- Home office cost report form (DHCS 3089)
- Best practices for supporting documentation for cost and cost allocations
- Medicare reasonable and allowable cost principles and California specific cost principles
- Productivity and proper visit counting and documentation
- Revenue and cost adjustments
- Cost report submission and audit process
- Common audit adjustments proposed
Tuesday, September 24, 2019
CPCA Office Building
1231 I Street, Suite 101
Sacramento, CA 95814
8:00 - 8:30: Training Check-in
8:30 - 4:30: Training (Lunch Provided)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
CFOs, Finance Directors, and other health center staff responsible for the financial functions of the organization and/or are responsible for completing DHCS forms.
CPCA Members and Non-Member Health Centers: $275 per participant
Non-Member Non-Health Centers: $325 per participants
Continental Breakfast and Lunch will be provided.
If you need further information, please contact the CPCA office at (916) 440-8170 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is required for all CPCA trainings and events.
No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after Monday, September 16, 2019.
To receive a refund, all cancellations must be in writing and must be received by emailing email@example.com according to the following schedule:
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage at: http://cpca.org/index.cfm/training-and-events/.
- Cancellations received on or before 20 business days of the event will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 10 business days of the event will result in a 50% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 5 business days of the event will result in a 25% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 5 business days before the event.
- Cancellations after the conclusion of the event are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are encouraged.
- "No Shows" are non-refundable