DATE: October 17-18, 2019
Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
San Diego, CA
After completing your registration below, please visit our Annual Conference website for more information.
An outside firm has been making fraudulent claims that they are either (1) working on behalf of CPCA, (2) representatives from a reservations company or convention housing services, or (3) staff from a hotel venue. They have been calling or emailing exhibitors and sponsors asking them to book rooms through them. They may leave a phone number for you to call back. They also request that you provide your credit card and personal information claiming that the hotel room rate has dropped, the rooms may be running out and must be booked ASAP, and claiming that rooms are sold out and would like to assist you with booking at another hotel. If you receive any such communications, please notify CPCA by contacting us at (916) 440-8170 or email@example.com. CPCA does not contract with outside agencies to book reservations for conference attendees.
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events.
In order to ensure you receive all important communications and materials which may be made available in advance, please register before Monday, September 30, 2019. All registration attempts after 4:59 p.m. on Monday, September 30, 2019, will be unsuccessful. Registrations after this date must be made at the registration booth on-site at an increased rate of $925/member and CHC, $1,030 for Associates, $1,125/non-member and non-health center staff, and $750 for community board members.
No refunds will be offered for cancellations received on or after Monday, September 30, 2019. To receive a refund, all cancellation requests must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org according to the following schedule:
- Cancellations received before September 19, 2019, will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or after September 19, 2019, will result in a 50% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations received on or after September 30, 2019.
- Cancellations at the conclusion of the event are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are encouraged.
- “No Shows” are non-refundable.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic.
To complete your registration after selecting Register below:
1. Select the applicable registration option.
2. Continue scrolling to the bottom of the page and click Proceed To Checkout .
3. Complete payment details and Submit Order