DATE: Wednesday, May 17, 2023
TIME: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (Pacific)
Registration closes on 5/10/23
1231 I Street, #400
Sacramento, CA 95814
Virtual registration has been closed, BUT there is still room to attend in person. If you would like to attend in person, please email Charlotte Labbe.
Starting January 31, 2023, the California Health and Human Services Agency (CHHS) is launching the CHHS Data Exchange Framework (DxF). Over the next three years, this framework will require all community health centers in this state to exchange data with other practices, health plans, hospitals, and others. To help clinics prepare for this change, CPCA has partnered with CHHS to develop a DxF Bootcamp. The Bootcamp will provide participants with the opportunity to learn more about the DxF and will walk through the various considerations in implementing this robust data exchange. The DxF Bootcamp will establish a shared understanding of the Data Exchange Framework policy and implementation and provide an opportunity to get answers to policy and implementation questions you may have to move forward with becoming a signatory and implementing data sharing.
- Cindy Keltner, Vice President of Health Access and Quality, California Primary Care Association
- Mahnoor Khan, Associate Director of Legal & Regulatory Affairs, California Primary Care Association
- Takhmina Amin-Rahbar, Associate Director of Data Science, California Primary Care Association
- Enhance the knowledge and familiarity of California's community health centers regarding the CHHS Data Exchange Framework (DxF)
- Ensure that all participating clinics have the necessary knowledge and skills to effectively implement the DxF by the end of the Bootcamp.
- Provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of the policy and implementation considerations for the DxF, and equip them with the tools and resources necessary to successfully become a signatory and implement data sharing.
- Foster a sense of community and collaboration among participating clinics in the implementation of the DxF through networking opportunities and group exercises during the Bootcamp.
There is no charge for this webinar due to specific grant funding.
HOW TO REGISTER
In order to register for any CPCA event, you
must first be logged in to your account. If you do not have an account, you can
create one. If you do not remember your login credentials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once logged in, click the Register button, answer any questions that appear on the screen and
click Save Responses. Continue scrolling to the bottom of the page and
click Proceed to Checkout. Lastly, complete all payment details and click, Submit. You will receive one
immediate email with a receipt of your order. Subsequent emails will follow
with additional details. You can watch our brief registration tutorial
video here. If you still have difficulty, please
CPCA provides training and education to community health centers for general illustration and instructional purposes. As an anti-racist organization, we are committed to providing educational opportunities that are unbiased and meet the fullest standards for cultural and linguistic competency for both accredited and non-accredited events. To that end, our Association intends to be in full compliance with the intent of AB 241 Implicit Bias in continuing education and AB 1195 Continuing Education: cultural and linguistic competency. Please read through the text of these bills to understand the intent of the legislature, now codified as California Business and Professions Code 2190.1.
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events. You will receive two email communications immediately upon registering. The first is simply a receipt. The second from email@example.com and will contain webinar access information. This email will only be delivered to the individual who is registered for the event and will contain a unique link for a single connection. We recommend you add this event to your calendar using the link contained in your webinar access email. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam/junk folders before contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage.
CPCA uses GoToWebinar for all web-based training events. Click here for a preview of the environment.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic. CPCA does not endorse companies or products. Advertising and sponsorship revenue supports our not-for-profit mission.