Date: 01/16/20 - 01/17/20
Time: 8:00am (1/16) - Noon (1/17)
Location: CPCA Offices, 1231 I Street, Suite 400, Sacramento, CA 95814
“The Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® has approved this event for up to 10.1 live CCB CEUs. Continuing Education Units are awarded based on individual attendance records. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by CCB of this event content or of the event sponsor.”
CPCA's 2020 Compliance Training is designed to provide compliance knowledge that directly relates to compliance efforts at community health centers & clinics. This training will feature interactive and engaging workshops relevant to today’s compliance environment.
The purpose of this training is to provide an opportunity for health center staff who are responsible for compliance to learn in a group environment. This event will provide attendees 1.5 days to learn from peers and others in the healthcare industry, as well as share what is happening in their health centers and communities as it relates to maintaining compliance.
Please click here for the agenda.
Thursday, January 16, 2020 - Friday, January 17, 2020
CPCA Office Building
1231 I Street, Suite 400
Sacramento, CA 95814
8:00 - 9:00am: Registration and Breakfast
8:00am - 3:30pm: Training (Lunch Provided)
4:00 - 6:00pm: Reception
8:30 - 9:00am: Registration and Breakfast
9:00am - 12:00pm: Training
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Health Center staff who are responsible for compliance.
CPCA Members and Non-Member Health Centers: $350 per participant
Non-Member Non-Health Centers: $500 per participant
Continental Breakfast and Lunch will be provided.
If you need further information, please contact the CPCA office at (916) 440-8170 or email@example.com.
Registration is required for all CPCA trainings and events.
No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after Thursday, January 9, 2020.
To receive a refund, all cancellations must be in writing and must be received by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org according to the following schedule:
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage at: http://cpca.org/index.cfm/training-and-events/.
- Cancellations received on or before 20 business days of the event will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 10 business days of the event will result in a 50% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 5 business days of the event will result in a 25% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 5 business days before the event.
- Cancellations after the conclusion of the event are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are encouraged.
- "No Shows" are non-refundable