Date: Wednesday, December 18th, 2019
Check-in Time: 7:30 am - 8:30 am
Training Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Please have your Health Center Program Name, BHCMIS Number, and Program Type available when registering.
The most comprehensive UDS training is the in-person training. It is a full-day program designed for
people of all levels of prior UDS experience and covers all aspects of the 2019 UDS Report. The
training addresses each of the report’s tables and provides an implementation-based explanation of
how to successfully complete the UDS Report and how to avoid and resolve potential reporting
issues. In addition to receiving UDS reporting instructions, attendees will understand the value of the
UDS for health center operations and to the health center program and receive tips to help
facilitate a successful submission.
Health Center Program awardees, look-alikes, and certain health centers funded under the
HRSA’s Bureau of Health Workforce (BHW) are all required to submit their annual UDS
Report by February 15, 2020.
After submission, clinics will then work with their UDS reviewer to correct identified data errors
and/or explain apparent anomalies, so that the UDS reports may be finalized by March 31st. It is
critical to complete this process during the limited window available. Once finalized, the system
will not permit further corrections or amendments.
Click Here for Training Agenda.
Information Required during Registration
To properly report our attendees to the BPHC training contractor, you will need to provide the following information during your registration. If you are consultant/non-funded program, there are instructions on how to answer these questions.
- Health Center Program Name - Please note, that the health Center Program Name may differ from the site name.
- BHCMIS Number
- Program Type (drop down selection)
- Job Title (drop down selection)
Necessary materials will be passed out on site. Additional reference materials will be emailed prior to the start of the training.
Continental Breakfast and Lunch are included.
- CPCA Members / Non-CPCA Member Health Centers: $275/Person
- CPCA Associates: $292.50/Person
- Non-CPCA Non-Health Centers: $325/Person
Invoicing Policy: Our policy has always stated, Payment Due Upon Registration - All trainings and events should be paid for upon registration. The invoice option will still be available; however, effective July 1, 2016, a 10% fee will be charged to process invoices. Balances are due upon receipt and must be received prior to the training or event.
Advance registration is required for all CPCA training and events. In order to ensure you receive all important communications and any materials which may be made available in advance, you must register for events at least on week prior to any event.
To receive a refund, all cancellations must be in writing and must be received by emailing Training@cpca.org according to the following schedule:
- Cancellations received on or before 20 business days of the event will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 10 business days of the event will result in a 50% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 5 business days of the event will result in a 25% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 5 business days before the event.
- Cancellations after the conclusion of the event are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are encouraged.
- "No Shows” are non-refundable
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic.