This live event occurred on Wednesday, March 28, 2018; to receive a copy of the recording via email, please continue registering below.
Chronic Care Management (CCM) is a powerful, patient-oriented service covered by Medicare since 2015, and perfectly suited for tech-savvy providers and telehealth practices, as CCM may be provided via remote care services. CCM is another way Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) can harness telehealth technology to leverage staffing, improve patient care, increase doctor-patient contact, and ultimately reduce overall patient costs.
By the end of this session, attendees will understand:
- How FQHCs can use telehealth and nonface-to-face technologies to develop patient population health and care coordination services
- How telehealth supports CCM billing, drives recurring revenue, and improves the patient care experience
- How the mHealth (Mobile Health) movement is one way for FQHCs to leverage technology in the fight against chronic disease
- Huzefa, PharmD, Vice President, Certintell Telehealth
- Benjamin Lefever, MBA, President, Certintell Telehealth
- Dr. Shawn Hamilton, Chief Medical Officer, Certintell Telehealth
- Bill Madson, Chief Business Development Officer, myLink4Life
- There is no fee for this webinar thanks to support from Certintell Telehealth, a CPCA Annual Sponsor.
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events. You will receive two email communications immediately upon registering. The first is simply a receipt. The second will be from email@example.com and will contain webinar access information. This email will only be delivered to the individual who is registered for the event and will contain a unique link for a single connection. We recommend you add this event to your calendar using the link contained in your webinar access email. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam/junk folders before contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage.
CPCA uses Citrix GoToWebinar for all web-based training events. For a preview of the Citrix environment, check out https://www.gotomeeting.com/webinar.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic.
To complete your registration after selecting "Register" below, please continue scrolling to the bottom of the page and click Proceed To Checkout .