The 2021 Region IX Clinical Excellence and Leadership Conference will be held online with all-virtual delivery.
DATE: June 21-25, 2021
[Click HERE for more information]
Application for CME credit has been filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians. Determination of credit is pending.
ONLINE TRAINING PORTAL
Registrants will be able to access CPCA's Online Training Portal beginning Monday, June 14th. More communications will follow, but after June 14th registrants will need to login to the www.cpca.org website, click "My Profile", select the "Training Portal" tab, then select "View My Courses". The View My Courses link will take you into the training portal where you will then select the 2021 Region IX Clinical Excellence Conference Module. Click HERE to watch a short video that demonstrates how to access the conference.
No refunds will be offered for cancellations received on or after Monday, June 7, 2021. To receive a refund, all cancellation requests must be sent via email to email@example.com according to the following schedule:
• Cancellations received by June 6, 2021, will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
• Cancellations received on or after June 7, 2021, will result in a 50% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
• No refunds will be offered for cancellations received on or after June 14, 2021.
• Cancellations at the conclusion of the event are non-refundable.
• Substitutions are encouraged.
• “No Shows” are non-refundable.
The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic.
To complete your registration after selecting Register below:
1. Select the applicable registration option.
2. Continue scrolling to the bottom of the page and click Proceed To Checkout .
3. Complete payment details and Submit Order .
View CPCA Event Sponsorship Opportunities HERE. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
CPCA STAFF CONTACT
If you need further information, please contact the CPCA office at (916) 440-8170 or email Training@cpca.org.
Email Training@cpca.org to have your login credentials reset.