Date: Wednesday, March 13, 2019
Time: 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM (Pacific Time)
Location: Community Clinic Association of Los Angeles County Offices, 700 S Flower St, #3150, Los Angeles, CA 90017
Space is limited - Register Today!
Join CPCA, Wipfli LLP, and the Community Clinic Association of Los Angeles County for a training for community health centers interested in becoming a sponsoring institution for training physician residents. The Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) sets standards for US graduate medical education programs and the institutions that sponsors them, and renders accreditation decisions based on compliance with these standards. Community health centers go through this rigorous process to obtain ACGME accreditation and start their own residency program. This training will walk health centers through the different requirements and applications needed to obtain ACGME accreditation.
To promote learning through your organization, we encourage registration from multiple attendees per health center.
- Describe each phase of the ACGME accreditation process;
- Review the ACGME institutional requirements for all sponsoring institutions;
- Define ACGME program requirements for Family Medicine and Internal Medicine residency programs; and
- Plan your next steps to start or continue the ACGME accreditation process
Payment is due at time of registration. A 10% service fee will be applied for invoicing options.
- There are is no cost to attend for CPCA Members and Health Centers as registration fees have been generously covered thanks to grant funding from Kaiser Permanente's Community Benefit Program.
- CPCA Associates: $292.50
- Non Members, Non Health Centers: $325
CPCA STAFF CONTACT
If you need further information, please contact the CPCA office at (916) 440-8170 or email Training@cpca.org.
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after Wednesday, March 6, 2019.
- To receive a refund, all cancellations must be in writing and must be received by emailing Training@cpca.org according to the following schedule:
- Cancellations received on or before 20 business days of the event will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 10 business days of the event will result in a 50% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 5 business days of the event will result in a 25% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 5 business days before the event.
- Cancellations after the conclusion of the event are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are encouraged.
- “No Shows” are non-refundable.
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage at http://cpca.org/index.cfm/training-and-events/.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic.
To complete your registration after selecting "Register" below, scroll to the top of the page and click Proceed To Checkout .