CPCA Associate Program
Support for CPCA Mission
The California Primary Care Associate’s Program is a fee-based program that encourages public and private entities as well as individuals to actively engage with CPCA and receive valuable benefits such as:
• A 10% discount on all conferences, training, webinars and other select CPCA offerings
• Access to most of CPCA’s peer networks
• Continued access to CPCA’s electronic Weekly Update
• Acknowledgement as a CPCA Associate on our website and in other publications
CPCA Associate Fee Structure
CPCA Associate Application
1. Complete the Associate Application.
2. Include all required supplemental information.
3. CPCA staff will review the application within 30 days and will send notification as to whether or not the application was approved.
If you have any questions about becoming a CPCA Associate or filing out the application, please feel free to contact Val Sheehan, Director of Development and External Relations, by email at email@example.com or by phone at (916) 440-8170.