CPCA Associate Program
Support for CPCA Mission
The California Primary Care Association ASSOCIATE PROGRAM is a fee-based program that encourages public and private entities as well as individuals to actively engage with CPCA and receive valuable benefits such as:
• A 10% discount (off non-member / non-FQHC pricing) on all CPCA conferences, trainings, webinars and other select offerings
• Access to most of CPCA’s peer networks*
• Continued access to CPCA’s electronic Weekly Update
• Acknowledgement as a CPCA Associate on our website and in other publications
CPCA Associate Fee Structure
CPCA Associate Application
1. Complete the Associate Application.
2. Include all required supplemental information.
3. Submit application and supplemental information to Meghan Nousaine at email@example.com.
4. CPCA staff will review the application within 30 days and will send notification as to whether or not the application was approved.
If you have any questions about becoming a CPCA Associate or filing out the application, please feel free to contact Meghan Nousaine, Assistant Director of Health Center Operations, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (916) 440-8170.
*Please Note: Limited access to one peer network per associate (CFO and Billing Managers peer networks are limited to members only). Each associate organization is limited to 3 individuals who can join their one chosen peer network.