Revenue Cycle Management Program
In partnership with:
CPCA is proud to offer revenue cycle management (RCM) services to help community health centers improve their bottom line and allow health center administrators to focus on what matters most – patient care. CPCA, has been providing RCM services to community health centers since 2013. To meet the needs of community health centers of all sizes, CPCA has strategically partnered with ALTRUIS to expand our RCM services. CPCA is committed to bringing community health centers unmatched expertise in revenue cycle management.
CPCA RCM Program Services
- The key to a successful partnership is communication. Listening to our health centers and providing them with candid feedback on progress made and opportunities for improvement. Together we are able to improve RCM performance.
- We work with the health centers to understand their unique needs and customize solutions for them. Here are some examples of the types of services that we can provide:
- Full end-to-end RCM Services
- AR Management
- Payment Posting and Reconciliation
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Reporting
- On-going AR Management
- Coding & Coding Audits
- RCM Consulting
- RCM Assessments
- Specific project based assistance (i.e. AR Clean-up, COVID Billing, Staff augmentation, etc.)
- Manages the overall RCM contract
- Provides ongoing program management
- Facilitates a smooth and streamlined transition into the program
- Ensures services meet or exceed expectations
- Provides Altruis staff with direct technical assistance regarding California-specific billing requirements
- Communications with specific payers to ensure appropriate payment of claims
- Addresses participants’ questions and concerns
- Facilitates conversations between participants and Altruis when necessary
FREE Billing Assessment
A FREE assessment of current revenue cycle process and identification of opportunities and challenges. This assessment will be done for no cost!
In addition to services outlined above, each Revenue Cycle Management member will receive a personal vendor management liaison to answer questions, expedite support issues, and ensure smooth transition to the RCM program.