APPLICATION PERIOD HAS CLOSED FOR COHORT 15.
We know that you have leaders at all levels of your health center and that you want to provide them with the skills that they need to effectively manage in this new era of health care.
As a part of CPCA’s mission to provide community health centers with training opportunities to help them succeed in the ever-changing health care landscape, we have partnered with We Will to deliver a cutting edge, constantly updated Management Training Program for current and future primary care leaders.
Because the course content is designed to be “just in time” relevant, content may change to respond to changes in our environment as they occur.
- Leading during COVID: When it’s a marathon not a sprint
- The CHC/FQHC of the future: scenario planning for the “what if’s”
- Leading one’s self: The great manager
- Supervising individuals during difficult times, setting expectations, coaching versus managing, performance and development, performance management, motivation, conflict management
- Creating excellent and efficient patient experiences
- The great leader in the new world: teams and departments
- Ensuring diversity, equity, and inclusion in your staff and the people you serve
- Horizontal leadership and influence
- Sensemaking: Data and analytics
- Dilemma labs and peer coaching
- Ensuring that we are creating “Purpose Driven” organizations
A cohort of 35 participants will be selected from a pool of applicants. All accepted participants are required to attend all learning opportunities in order to receive a certificate of completion.
Cost per participant
$2,500 due upon acceptance into the program.
A deposit of $300 is required to apply for this program. Your application will not be considered until this deposit is provided. If selected for the program, this deposit becomes non-refundable and will be applied to the program price of $2,500.
If you are selected and do not accept your seat in the program, your deposit will be forfeited and cannot be carried over.
If you are not selected for the program, you can request that the deposit be refunded or carried over to the next application cycle. Deposits will only be carried over once and only to the next cohort; a new application will be required.
The CPCA/WW Learning Model
We Will believes leadership development has to achieve five outcomes before ensuring that a real impact has occurred. These five elements are:
K: New Knowledge is acquired
A: Attitudes and beliefs have been shifted or confirmed
B: The new information manifests itself in new Behaviors
S: The new behaviors are Sustainable
S: The new learning is Spreadable to others
The program will include learning in many content areas that include: 21st century perspective tools, and knowledge about such topics as operations, finance, technology, organizational capacity, leadership and management, strategy and planning, understanding the external environment, influence and communication, performance management, critical thinking and judgment, innovation, problem solving, sense making, project management, building human networks, and many additional topics. Our purpose is to give you cutting edge information and practical tools your staff can use immediately .
Please contact the CPCA Training Team at email@example.com.