DATE: Tuesday, September 24, 2019
TIME: 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
The California Endowment
1000 Alameda Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Join us to protect the health and safety of all people regardless of immigration status. During this free workshop you will learn about the Public Charge test, expected changes, best practices to inform your community and opportunities to advocate for our collective health. Convene with LA County partners to fight against misinformation preventing families from accessing benefits and services they need. Learn how to get involved and support the collective health of all Californians regardless of immigration status.
- Learn expected changes, eligibility, and protections under the Public Charge rule.
- Learn best practices to inform your community
- Learn how to get involved
Thanks to the support from the Protecting Immigrant Families Campaign, there is no cost to attend this training.
REGISTRATION CLOSES September 24, 2019
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events. You will receive an email confirmation immediately upon registering. This email will only be delivered to the individual who is registered for the event If you do not receive this email, please check your spam/junk folders before contacting email@example.com.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 9/17/2019.
To receive a refund, all cancellations must be in writing and must be received by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org according to the following schedule:
- Cancellations received on or before 20 business days of the event will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 10 business days of the event will result in a 50% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 5 business days of the event will result in a 25% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 5 business days before the event.
- Cancellations after the conclusion of the event are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are encouraged.
- “No Shows” are non-refundable.
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic. CPCA does not endorse companies or products. Advertising and sponsorship revenue supports our not-for-profit mission.
You must first be logged in to register. If you do not have an account, you can create one.
To complete your registration after logging-in, select Register
Answer any required questions and click Save Response
Continue scrolling to the bottom of the page and click Proceed To Checkout
Complete payment details and Submit Order .