Date: June 13-14, 2020
Location: Green Valley Ranch Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
Space is limited - Register Today!
New to your role as Clinical Director of your health center? Training for New Clinical Directors is a foundational and essential building block in your career development as a health center Clinical Director. This training provides the core knowledge and competencies that all health center Clinical Directors need to function as effective managers, leaders, and advocates for their health centers and communities. In addition to providing contextual knowledge regarding the history, terminology, political evolution, and regulatory expectations of the health center movement, course content also focuses on developing competencies in evolving health care issues.
The comprehensive course package includes online self-assessment for clinical leadership development core competencies, self-paced eLearning, didactic learning, small group case study discussions, networking opportunities, and follow-up resources. These components are inter-connected and come together to provide you with a high-quality training. As such, your active participation in the entire training is required.
By the end of this 1.5-day training, the participants will have a better understanding of:
- Their role as the Clinical Director
- How they can achieve high performance in their role as Clinical Director
- How they can address and support common clinical and administrative issues in their organization
- The structure of their organization
- How they can address their organization’s future challenges
- How they can successfully facilitate and affect change in their organization
CPCA is hosting the Regional Training for New Clinical Directors in conjunction with the Region IX Clinical Excellence Conference in June 2020. Click here for more information on the Region IX Clinical Excellence Conference.
Payment is due at time of registration. A 10% service fee will be applied for invoicing options.
Day 1: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Day 2: 7:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
CPCA STAFF CONTACT
If you need further information, please contact the CPCA office at (916) 440-8170 or email Training@cpca.org.
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after Friday, June 5, 2020.
- To receive a refund, all cancellations must be in writing and must be received by emailing Training@cpca.org according to the following schedule:
- Cancellations received on or before 20 business days of the event will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 10 business days of the event will result in a 50% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 5 business days of the event will result in a 25% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 5 business days before the event.
- Cancellations after the conclusion of the event are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are encouraged.
- “No Shows” are non-refundable.
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage at http://cpca.org/index.cfm/training-and-events/.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic.
To complete your registration after selecting "Register" below, scroll to the top of the page and click Proceed To Checkout .