2019 CPCA ANNUAL CONFERENCE
October 17-18, 2019
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT: FRIDAY, APRIL 12, 2019
Celebrating 25 years of statewide leadership by representing the interests of California's community health centers and their patients.
Thank you for your interest in presenting a workshop or panel at the 2019 CPCA Annual Conference. The conference is taking place on October 17-18, 2019 at the Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina and will be the culminating event of a year-long 25th anniversary celebration.
CPCA provides this annual informative and empowering program for our membership, partners, and collaborators to enable attendees to learn from one another and honor those who have been instrumental through the year in addressing the serious healthcare concerns facing California's uninsured, low-income, and minority communities.
Each breakout workshop/panel is expected to last 1.5 hours including questions and should have no more than three presenters. Any reimbursement or complimentary items offered will only be available to three panelists per session. To have your session considered, all information collected in the online submission form must be completed and submitted no later than April 12, 2019.
2019 SESSION TRACKS
Constantly evolving in response to new challenges and opportunities facing community health centers, these leading-edge tracks provide a platform for strategies and solutions that will shape the future of healthcare, while helping us create a dynamic program conveying the IMPACT, ACCESS, INNOVATION, & VALUE of CPCA and California's health centers.
Policy + Advocacy
- Statewide vehicles for transformation
- Health centers as leaders in state, regional, and national policy and advocacy arenas
- Innovative partnerships and networks that support the strengthening of health centers
- Specifically intended for clinicians and clinical leadership
- Strategies for emerging care models within primary care, behavioral health, and oral health
- Social determinants of health
- Strategies for improving the financial and operational practices of health centers
- Creating competitive advantages
- How to ensure long-term sustainability
- Health center leadership building a high-performing workforce
- Creating safe spaces to foster practice innovation
- Promoting creative partnerships for change
900+ attendees that include key decision makers and leadership from hundreds of health centers throughout California and beyond:
- Health Center Executive Leadership
- Operations Personnel
- Medical Directors
- Clinical Leadership
Policy & Legislative Advocates
- State & Regional Primary Care Partners
- Health Center Board Members
For our 25th Anniversary, CPCA would like to acknowledge the hard work and dedication of our staff, members, partners, funders, and sponsors in making health care accessible for California’s diverse population.
We look forward to the innovative content submissions and are excited to highlight the IMPACT, ACCESS, INNOVATION, and VALUE of California’s community health Centers.
Please contact Erin Perry at email@example.com or (916) 440-8170.