DATE: Wednesday, July 29
TIME: 11:00 A.M. - 12:00 PM (Pacific)
Recently, CPCA entered into a strategic partnership with HealthViewX to help empower our community health center members to manage their end-to-end referral cycle. In this webinar you will learn more about HealthViewX’s Care Orchestration platform, which personalizes the care journey and improves the overall experience of the patient, provider, and community. Learn how their platform enables health systems to streamline clinical workflows to deliver value-based care efficiently thereby improving patient satisfaction and health outcomes.
- Personalized, Preventive and Predictive care solutions
- Robust platform for care coordination and Communication
- Digital Health data synthesis from disparate sources
- Telehealth and Remote Patient Monitoring, Smart Patient Rooming, Care Management, CMS funded CCM program for FQHC's, FQHC's Referral Management Solution
- Subbiah Viswanathan, BE, MBA, (US), MHA (US), CMQOE (US), CPHQ (US), FACHE (US), CEO & Founder, HealthViewX
There is no fee for this webinar thanks to support from HealthViewX, a CPCA Affinity Partner.
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events. You will receive two email communications immediately upon registering. The first is simply a receipt. The second from email@example.com and will contain webinar access information. This email will only be delivered to the individual who is registered for the event and will contain a unique link for a single connection. We recommend you add this event to your calendar using the link contained in your webinar access email. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam/junk folders before contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 07/22/2020.
To receive a refund, all cancellations must be in writing and must be received by emailing email@example.com according to the following schedule:
- Cancellations received on or before 20 business days of the event will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 10 business days of the event will result in a 50% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 5 business days of the event will result in a 25% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 5 business days before the event.
- Cancellations after the conclusion of the event are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are encouraged.
- “No Shows” are non-refundable.
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage.
CPCA uses GoToWebinar for all web-based training events. For a preview of the environment, check out https://www.gotomeeting.com/webinar.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic. CPCA does not endorse companies or products. Advertising and sponsorship revenue supports our not-for-profit mission.
You must first be logged in to register. If you do not have an account, you can create one.
To complete your registration after logging-in, select Register
Answer any required questions and click Save Response
Continue scrolling to the bottom of the page and click Proceed To Checkout
Complete payment details and Submit Order .