DATE: Thursday, January 28th
TIME: 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. (Pacific)
As the COVID-19 pandemic isolates patients, virtual care has proven to become a lifeline for patients who need behavioral health services. Health centers experienced rapid and successful adoption of telephonic-only care for behavioral health visits at the onset of shelter in place orders. Additionally, virtual behavioral health services removed geographic, physical and other barriers to increase access for patients, including removing any stigma associated with seeking behavioral health care.
Months into the pandemic, there is increasing interesting in expanding the adoption of virtual video visits for behavioral health. This session will provide an overview of platforms health centers are using for behavioral health, featuring health centers who have indicated a high satisfaction with their platforms. Speakers will talk about their experience with the following platforms: NextGen Otto, Doximity and Doxy.me.
- Identify different platforms health centers are using to provide behavioral health care services
- List steps health centers used to implement video visits in behavioral health
- Share best practices for staff and patient adoption of video technology
- Rosalba Serrano Rivera, Director of Behavioral Health, Camarena Health
- Veronica Shah, Behavioral Health Department Manager, Ravenswood Family Health Network
- Sandra Escobar, Integrated Behavioral Health Services Clinical Director, Ravenswood Family Health Network
- Iliniza (Nisa) Baty, Behavioral Health Department Director, Venice Family Clinic
Payment is due at time of registration. A 10% service fee will be applied for invoicing options.
* Webinar fees are temporarily being covered by 2020/21 membership dues as part of CPCA's pandemic response for members in good standing.
- CPCA Member: NONE
- Non Member Health Center: $100
- Associates: $112.50
- Non Member, Non Health Center: $125
HOW TO REGISTER
In order to register for any CPCA event, you must first be logged in to your account. If you do not have an account, you can create one. If you do not remember your login credentials, please email email@example.com. Once logged in, click the Register button, answer any questions that appear on the screen and click Save Responses. Continue scrolling to the bottom of the page and click Proceed to Checkout. Lastly, complete all payment details and click, Submit. You will receive one immediate email with a receipt of your order. Subsequent emails will follow with additional details. You can watch our brief registration tutorial video here. If you still have difficulty, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events. You will receive two email communications immediately upon registering. The first is simply a receipt. The second from email@example.com and will contain webinar access information. This email will only be delivered to the individual who is registered for the event and will contain a unique link for a single connection. We recommend you add this event to your calendar using the link contained in your webinar access email. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam/junk folders before contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after Friday, January 22, 2021.
To receive a refund, all cancellations must be in writing and must be received by emailing email@example.com according to the following schedule:
- Cancellations received on or before 20 business days of the event will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 10 business days of the event will result in a 50% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 5 business days of the event will result in a 25% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 5 business days before the event.
- Cancellations after the conclusion of the event are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are encouraged.
- “No Shows” are non-refundable.
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage.
CPCA uses GoToWebinar for all web-based training events. For a preview of the environment, check out https://www.gotomeeting.com/webinar.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic. CPCA does not endorse companies or products. Advertising and sponsorship revenue supports our not-for-profit mission.