DATE: Thursday, June 17th, 2021
California Primary Care Association invites health center members to learn from their fellow health center colleagues around their best practices, and successes and learnings when it comes to Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM). RPM can help to increase patient touches and facilitate disease management, decrease emergency department utilization, reduce hospital readmissions, and lower cost of care. This 60-minute webinar will consist of presentations by representatives from San Fernando Community Health Center, Neighborhood Healthcare, and Lifelong Medical Care who have begun to implement and are currently using RPM.
- Gain information on implementing and establishing an RPM program
- Understand Which workflows and devices work best
- Valuable clinical and workflow tips for success
- Why now is the best time ever to start your RPM program
- Heidi Lennartz, LCSW, FACHE, Chief Operations Officer – San Fernando Community Health Center
- Jeffrey Glenn, Chief Operating Officer – Neighborhood Healthcare
- Mia Calamba, Quality Improvement Coordinator – LifeLong Medical Care
Payment is due at time of registration. A 10% service fee will be applied for invoicing options.
- CPCA Member: Free
- Non Member Health Center: $100
- Associates: $112.50
- Non Member, Non Health Center: $125
HOW TO REGISTER
In order to register for any CPCA event, you must first be logged in to your account. If you do not have an account, you can create one. If you do not remember your login credentials, please email email@example.com. Once logged in, click the Register button, answer any questions that appear on the screen and click Save Responses. Continue scrolling to the bottom of the page and click Proceed to Checkout. Lastly, complete all payment details and click, Submit. You will receive one immediate email with a receipt of your order. Subsequent emails will follow with additional details. You can watch our brief registration tutorial video here. If you still have difficulty, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events. You will receive two email communications immediately upon registering. The first is simply a receipt. The second from email@example.com and will contain webinar access information. This email will only be delivered to the individual who is registered for the event and will contain a unique link for a single connection. We recommend you add this event to your calendar using the link contained in your webinar access email. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam/junk folders before contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 5BusinessDaysPriorToEventDate.
To receive a refund, all cancellations must be in writing and must be received by emailing email@example.com according to the following schedule:
- Cancellations received on or before 20 business days of the event will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 10 business days of the event will result in a 50% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 5 business days of the event will result in a 25% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 5 business days before the event.
- Cancellations after the conclusion of the event are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are encouraged.
- “No Shows” are non-refundable.
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage.
CPCA uses GoToWebinar for all web-based training events. For a preview of the environment, check out https://www.gotomeeting.com/webinar.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic. CPCA does not endorse companies or products. Advertising and sponsorship revenue supports our not-for-profit mission.