DATE: Tuesday May 4th, 2021
Join us for a virtual resource fair featuring the organizations that are supporting our 2021 Financial Conference for CFOs and Billing Managers!
The purpose of this 90-minute virtual fair is to provide members access to multiple organizations to learn more about their services and various solutions to help address their respective health center's needs. During this session, you will have the flexibility to join/exit at any time in order to hear the presentations you are most interested in.
View the Agenda
- Derreck Smith, Senior Marketing Manager at Nonstop Administration and Insurance Services, Inc.
- Kathryn Doi, Partner, Allan D. Jergesen, Partner and Stefan Chacón, Counsel at Hanson Bridgett LLP
- Bob Montanari, Senior Vice President at National Cooperative Bank
- Danny Bado, Director, Community Health Center Development at McKesson Medical Surgical
- Scott Gold from BKD CPAs & Advisors
- Greg Facktor, Managing Partner and Alex Knettel, Manager at Greg Facktor & Associates
- Jim Coburn, Executive Director and Mark Davis, Senior Population Health Development Mgr at Vigilance Health
- Carlos Jimenez, Director at WIPFLi, LLP
- Kelli Smith, FQHC Sales and Business Development, eClinicalWorks
HOW TO REGISTER
In order to register for any CPCA event, you must first be logged in to your account. If you do not have an account, you can create one. If you do not remember your login credentials, please email email@example.com. Once logged in, click the Register button, answer any questions that appear on the screen and click Save Responses. Continue scrolling to the bottom of the page and click Proceed to Checkout. Lastly, complete all payment details and click, Submit. You will receive one immediate email with a receipt of your order. Subsequent emails will follow with additional details. You can watch our brief registration tutorial video here. If you still have difficulty, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events. You will receive two email communications immediately upon registering. The first is simply a receipt. The second from email@example.com and will contain webinar access information. This email will only be delivered to the individual who is registered for the event and will contain a unique link for a single connection. We recommend you add this event to your calendar using the link contained in your webinar access email. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam/junk folders before contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic. CPCA does not endorse companies or products. Advertising and sponsorship revenue supports our not-for-profit mission.