This live event occurred on 7/8/20; to receive a copy of the recording via email, please continue registering below. To receive a copy of materials, contact email@example.com.
During the COVID-19 public health emergency (PHE), health centers are ramping up their telehealth practice to meet patient needs while adhering to social distancing requirements. As California is reopening, questions arise regarding how telehealth will look like for health centers in a post-COVID environment. This webinar will review and highlight key differences between the current and pre-COVID telehealth policy, as well as share the latest updates on CPCA's advocacy efforts to maintain the current telehealth flexibilities.
- Provide an overview of the Medicare and Medi-Cal telehealth policies before, during, and after the COVID-19 PHE
- Understand Medicare and Medi-Cal telehealth reimbursement in the absence of current telehealth flexibility
- Discuss actions CPCA is taking to advocate for extending telehealth flexibilities beyond the COVID-19 PHE
- Trong Le, Assistant Director of Policy, CPCA
- Bao Xiong, Assistant Director of Health Center Operations, CPCA
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage.
CPCA uses GoToWebinar for all web-based training events. For a preview of the environment, check out https://www.gotomeeting.com/webinar.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic. CPCA does not endorse companies or products. Advertising and sponsorship revenue supports our not-for-profit mission.
You must first be logged in to register. If you do not have an account, you can create one.
To complete your registration after logging-in, select Register
Answer any required questions and click Save Response
Continue scrolling to the bottom of the page and click Proceed To Checkout
Complete payment details and Submit Order .