- Apply proven practices of positive leadership
- Develop skills that reinforce a culture of continuous improvement
- Establish and sustain a culture of data and measurement
- Apply design thinking as a creative strategy for solving complex challenges in QI
- Apply practical QI strategies for assuring and improving the quality of telehealth models
- Apply practical QI strategies that advance health equity
Payment is due at time of registration.
CPCA Members: $3,000
Non Member Health Centers: $3,500
- Each participant will conduct an applied project to address an actual QI challenge at their health center
- Six topical webinars of 1.25 hours duration
- Seventh ‘capstone’ webinar of two hours duration
- Coaching consults for QI problem-solving with program instructors from Community Health Solutions. Coaching consults are optional and scheduled outside of webinars within defined blocks of time
- Peer learning
- Self-directed learning throughout in CPCA's online training portal
- A $50 discount to CPCA's 2021 Virtual Quality Care Conference
Registrants must commit to attending all sessions in the series. This program is designed for health center staff responsible for leading quality improvement efforts at their organizations. The cohort will include about 20 individuals representing different organizations, and we recommend no more than 2-3 staff participate from the same health center. Inter-professional staff/teams are highly encouraged!
Registering for this event does not register you for the entire series. Additional details to register for each session will be distributed as information becomes available.
Webinars are on the 2nd Thursday of the month from 10 AM - 11:30 AM unless noted otherwise
Office Hours are the 2nd Friday of the month at 11 AM
|Meet & Greet: Building Community for the Program
|| Nov 5, 2020 at 11 AM *
| Webinar 1
|| Positive Leadership
|| Nov 12, 2020
|| Nov 13, 2020
| Webinar 2
|| Continuous Improvement
|| Dec 10, 2020
|| Dec 11, 2020
| Webinar 3
|| Data and Measurement
|| Jan 14, 2021
|| Jan 15, 2021
| Webinar 4
|| Design Thinking for Quality Improvement
|| Mar 11, 2021
|| Mar 12, 2021
| Webinar 5
|| Quality Improvement for Health Equity
|| Apr 8, 2021
| Office Hours
|| Apr 9, 2021
| Webinar 6
|| Quality Improvement for Telehealth
|| May 13, 2021
| Office Hours
|| May 14, 2021
| Webinar 7
|| Capstone Webinar
|| Jun 10, 2021
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS
Stephen Horan, PhD
The founding President and CEO of Community Health Solutions, bringing more than 25 years of professional experience to each client and project. Under Steve's leadership, Community Health Solutions has helped hundreds of organizations achieve better results through effective strategy and practice. Individually, Steve has been an advisor to consumer groups, nonprofit organizations, corporations, foundations, and public sector leaders. This broad perspective informs his ability to think at the system level as well as the street level, and help people bridge gaps between policy and practice.
Terry Laine, MS, PCMH CCE
As Operations Manager and a Senior Consultant at Community Health Solutions, Terry brings more than 25 years of professional experience to CHS projects. Terry offers distinctive expertise in the areas of quality improvement, integrated care development, patient-centered medical home development, knowledge management, innovation support, collaboration support, and leadership development. Terry completed IHI's Breakthrough Series College, and is a NCQA Patient-Centered MEdical Home Certified Content Expert (PCMH CCE). She holds a Masters of Science Degree from James Madison University.
Sherrina Gibson, PCMH CCE
As a Manager at Community Health Solutions, Sherrina leads and supported projects focused on community needs assessment and community strategy development for health and human service organizations. Sherrina offers more than ten years of experience and distinctive expertise in data development, strategic analytics, strategy design, and program evaluation. Sherrina is certified as a NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home Certified Content Expert (PCMH CCE), and holds a B.A. in Sociology.
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events. You will receive two email communications immediately upon registering. The first is simply a receipt. The second from firstname.lastname@example.org and will contain webinar access information. This email will only be delivered to the individual who is registered for the event and will contain a unique link for a single connection. We recommend you add this event to your calendar using the link contained in your webinar access email. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam/junk folders before contacting email@example.com.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after November 6, 2020.
To receive a refund, all cancellations must be in writing and must be received by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org according to the following schedule:
- Cancellations received on or before 20 business days of the event will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 10 business days of the event will result in a 50% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 5 business days of the event will result in a 25% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 5 business days before the event.
- Cancellations after the conclusion of the event are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are encouraged.
- “No Shows” are non-refundable.
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage.
CPCA uses GoToWebinar for all web-based training events. For a preview of the environment, check out https://www.gotomeeting.com/webinar.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic. CPCA does not endorse companies or products. Advertising and sponsorship revenue supports our not-for-profit mission.
You must first be logged in to register. If you do not have an account, you can create one.
To complete your registration after logging-in, select Register
Continue scrolling to the bottom of the page and click Proceed To Checkout
Complete payment details and Submit Order .