This live event occurred on 6/25/20; to receive a copy of the recording via email, please continue registering below. To request copies of materials, email email@example.com.
As Community Health Centers (CHCs) respond to workplace disruptions caused by the pandemic, implementing purposeful employee well-being and engagement efforts have become vital for retaining employees. While some can afford to offer financial incentives such as hazard pay, others have creatively leverage a combination of retention strategies that also strengthen staff engagement and retention.
Join us for a 60 minute webinar where we will share organizational interventions CHCs across California implemented during the pandemic as well as retention efforts they intend to offer in the coming months. Participants will learn how some CHCs structure their hazard pay as well as any non-monetary retention strategies, policies/procedures, or community partnerships that could yield similar outcomes.
- Identify organizational interventions California clinics commonly use to help improve staff engagement;
- Learn how other clinics leverage financial incentives, such as hazard pay, or employee recognition programs to strengthen retention;
- Understand what tools and resources health centers can utilize to build engaged teams and improve staff morale; and,
- Identify additional peer shared retention resources available through CPCA's Connected Community page.
- Katrina Delevati, Chief Human Resources Officer, Open Door Community Health Center
- Denise Highfill, Chief Operations Officer, Shingletown Medical Center
- Isa Iniguez, Senior Program Coordinator of Workforce Development, CPCA
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events. You will receive two email communications immediately upon registering. The first is simply a receipt. The second from firstname.lastname@example.org and will contain webinar access information. This email will only be delivered to the individual who is registered for the event and will contain a unique link for a single connection. We recommend you add this event to your calendar using the link contained in your webinar access email. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam/junk folders before contacting email@example.com.
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage.
CPCA uses GoToWebinar for all web-based training events. For a preview of the environment, check out https://www.gotomeeting.com/webinar.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic. CPCA does not endorse companies or products. Advertising and sponsorship revenue supports our not-for-profit mission.