DATE: September 03, 2020
TIME: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM (Pacific)
As the pandemic extends into the fall, schools reopen, and timely public health guidance is implemented, many community health centers are finding themselves with an increasing number of employees exhausted their protected leave granted through COVID-19 enhancements. Now more than ever, health centers will need to explore how to continue supporting their staff, who face dual demands such as work, caregiving, self-care, as well as other personal responsibilities in response to COVID-19 -all while meeting the demand for healthcare services and complying with local health department guidance.
Join CPCA for a 60-minute webinar which will provide a window into the strategies health centers are leveraging to accommodate employee schedules in the midst of an extended lockdown. The webinar will also share key considerations, promising practices, and criteria used when determining the type of alternative or flexible workplace arrangements offered to staff.
- Provide examples of workplace flexibilities health centers are leveraging to their clinical and administrative staff
- Share promising practices that stem from balancing staffing availability during the reopening of schools and evolving local health department guidance
- Highlight employer best practices that prevent and/or safeguard against legal implications related to attendance policies and schedules
- Discuss the interconnectedness of safe return to work guidance and protocols released by federal, state, and local health agencies
- Donna Vasquez Esq., Principal Attorney, D Vasquez Law
- Michael Ibarra de Perea, MBA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, Human Resources Director, Community Health Center Network
Payment is due at time of registration. A 10% service fee will be applied for invoicing options.
* Webinar fees are temporarily being covered by 2020/21 membership dues as part of CPCA's pandemic response for members in good standing.
- CPCA Member: NONE
- Non Member Health Center: $100
- Associates: $112.50
- Non Member, Non Health Center: $125
HOW TO REGISTER
In order to register for any CPCA event, you must first be logged in to your account. If you do not have an account, you can create one. If you do not remember your login credentials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Once logged in, click the Register button, answer any questions that appear on the screen and click Save Responses. Continue scrolling to the bottom of the page and click Proceed to Checkout. Lastly, complete all payment details and click, Submit. You will receive one immediate email with a receipt of your order. Subsequent emails will follow with additional details. You can watch our brief registration tutorial video here. If you still have difficulty, please contact email@example.com.
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events. You will receive two email communications immediately upon registering. The first is simply a receipt. The second from firstname.lastname@example.org and will contain webinar access information. This email will only be delivered to the individual who is registered for the event and will contain a unique link for a single connection. We recommend you add this event to your calendar using the link contained in your webinar access email. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam/junk folders before contacting email@example.com.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after August 27, 2020.
To receive a refund, all cancellations must be in writing and must be received by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org according to the following schedule:
- Cancellations received on or before 20 business days of the event will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 10 business days of the event will result in a 50% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 5 business days of the event will result in a 25% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 5 business days before the event.
- Cancellations after the conclusion of the event are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are encouraged.
- “No Shows” are non-refundable.
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage.
CPCA uses GoToWebinar for all web-based training events. For a preview of the environment, check out https://www.gotomeeting.com/webinar.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic. CPCA does not endorse companies or products. Advertising and sponsorship revenue supports our not-for-profit mission.