DATE: August 17 - 21, 2020
TIME: 9 AM August 17th - 12:30 PM August 21st. Click Below for Full Agenda.
NOTE: This virtual event will offer a blend of on-demand and live webinars in CPCA's new online training portal. You will receive an email the week of August 3rd will detailed instructions to access the conference site. Links to each webinar will be made available in the Training Portal on 8/17, they will not be emailed in advance. Please save the dates & times to your calendar for the sessions you plan to attend.
Click Here for More Information
Support the financial growth and security of your community health center! This virtual conference is intended for community health center CFOs, finance directors, billing managers, patient account managers and health center executives.
Payment is due at time of registration. A 10% service fee will be applied for invoicing options.
CPCA Member: $350
REGISTRATION CLOSES August 14, 2020.
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events. You will receive an email confirmation immediately upon registering. This email will only be delivered to the individual who is registered for the event If you do not receive this email, please check your spam/junk folders before contacting email@example.com.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after August 10, 2020.
To receive a refund, all cancellations must be in writing and must be received by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org according to the following schedule:
- Cancellations received on or before 20 business days of the event will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 10 business days of the event will result in a 50% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 5 business days of the event will result in a 25% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 5 business days before the event.
- Cancellations after the conclusion of the event are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are encouraged.
- “No Shows” are non-refundable.
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic. CPCA does not endorse companies or products. Advertising and sponsorship revenue supports our not-for-profit mission.
You must first be logged in to register. If you do not have an account, you can create one.
To complete your registration after logging-in, select Register
Answer any required questions and click Save Response
Continue scrolling to the bottom of the page and click Proceed To Checkout
Complete payment details and Submit Order .