This live event occurred on 12/12/19; to receive a copy of the recording via email, please continue registering below.
The new Public Charge final rule impacts individuals with different immigration status in different ways. We invite you to join us to learn about the tools, tips, and best practices in understanding how to educate and help immigrant communities navigate the changes.
- Understand which communities are impacted by Public Charge and which are not;
- Learn best practices about how to educate community members without giving legal advice; and
- Gain resources to help immigrant communities navigate immigration rules surrounding Public Charge.
NOTE: This is the second webinar in a 3-part series regarding Public Charge which CPCA, the Redwood Community Health Coalition (RCHC), and the Association of Asian Pacific Community Health Organizations (AAPCHO) jointly organized. You can register for the other sessions by clicking their links below:
- Public Charge 101, 12/03/19 at 12:00 p.m. (Pacific) (Register Here)
- Public Benefits Eligibility Module, 12/18/19 at 12:00 p.m. (Pacific) (Register Here)
- Adam Carbullido, Director of Policy & Advocacy, Association of Asian Pacific Community Health Organizations
- Joe Lee, Training & Technical Assistance Director, Association of Asian Pacific Community Health Organizations
- Hector Plascencia-Juarez, Executive Director, Plascencia Consulting, Inc.
There is no cost to join this session thanks to grant funding from PIF CA which fully finances costs associated with this webinar opportunity.
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events. You will receive two email communications immediately upon registering. The first is simply a receipt. The second from firstname.lastname@example.org and will contain webinar access information. This email will only be delivered to the individual who is registered for the event and will contain a unique link for a single connection. We recommend you add this event to your calendar using the link contained in your webinar access email. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam/junk folders before contacting email@example.com.
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage.
CPCA uses GoToWebinar for all web-based training events. For a preview of the environment, check out https://www.gotomeeting.com/webinar.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic. CPCA does not endorse companies or products. Advertising and sponsorship revenue supports our not-for-profit mission.
You must first be logged in to register. If you do not have an account, you can create one.
To complete your registration after logging-in, select Register
Answer any required questions and click Save Response
Continue scrolling to the bottom of the page and click Proceed To Checkout
Complete payment details and Submit Order .