DATE: Tuesday, March 12, 2019
TIME: 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (Pacific Time)
Join CPCA and the Redwood Community Health Coalition for a three-part, web-based training and peer learning series for community health centers (CHC) interested in contracting as Community Based - Care Management Entities (CB-CMEs) within the state's Health Homes for Patients with Complex Needs (HHP) demonstration. This webinar series will provide CHC CB-CMEs with much-needed care coordination and case management foundational concepts by harvesting lessons learned from successful care management programs.
The final webinar in this series will focus on Coordinating with Community & Social Supports. CB-CMEs managing referrals to community and social support services will need to develop a procedure for determining appropriate services to meet the needs of HHP members, identifying and referring members to available community resources, and following up with the members. This webinar will focus entirely on establishing processes for successful referrals to social service providers and community based organizations.
- Learn strategies for leveraging people, technologies, and tools to build the infrastructure for warm hand-offs to social service providers;
- Understand how to document transitions of care and close referrals;
- Recognize common barriers to sharing patient protected health information between providers and develop strategies for overcoming barriers; and
- Understand county Coordinated Entry Systems broadly and learn best practices for accessing and building relationships with CEW for supportive housing.
- Kathleen Figoni, Innovation Project Manager, West County Health Centers
- Jed Heibel, Director of Community Programs, West County Health Centers
- Jessicca Moore, Associate Clinical Director/Director of Innovations, Petaluma Health Center
Thanks to generous funding support from the California Health Care Foundation, this webinar is free of charge to CPCA members and health centers.
Payment is due at the time of registration. A 10% service fee will apply for invoicing options.
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events. You will receive two email communications immediately upon registering. The first is simply a receipt. The second from email@example.com and will contain webinar access information. This email will only be delivered to the individual who is registered for the event and will contain a unique link for a single connection. We recommend you add this event to your calendar using the link contained in your webinar access email. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam/junk folders before contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after March 5, 2019.
To receive a refund, all cancellations must be in writing and must be received by emailing email@example.com according to the following schedule:
- Cancellations received on or before 20 business days of the event will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 10 business days of the event will result in a 50% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 5 business days of the event will result in a 25% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 5 business days before the event.
- Cancellations after the conclusion of the event are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are encouraged.
- “No Shows” are non-refundable.
CPCA uses GoToWebinar for all web-based training events. For a preview of the environment, check outhttps://www.gotomeeting.com/webinar.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic. CPCA does not endorse companies or products. Advertising and sponsorship revenue supports our not-for-profit mission.
You must first be logged in to register. If you do not have an account, you can create one.
To complete your registration after logging-in, select Register
Answer any required questions and click Save Response
Continue scrolling to the bottom of the page and click Proceed To Checkout
Complete payment details and Submit Order .