DATE: Wednesday, July 8, 2020
TIME: 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. (Pacific)
During the COVID-19 public health emergency (PHE), health centers are ramping up their telehealth practice to meet patient needs while adhering to social distancing requirements. As California is reopening, questions arise regarding how telehealth will look like for health centers in a post-COVID environment. This webinar will review and highlight key differences between the current and pre-COVID telehealth policy, as well as share the latest updates on CPCA's advocacy efforts to maintain the current telehealth flexibilities.
- Provide an overview of the Medicare and Medi-Cal telehealth policies before, during, and after the COVID-19 PHE
- Understand Medicare and Medi-Cal telehealth reimbursement in the absence of current telehealth flexibility
- Discuss actions CPCA is taking to advocate for extending telehealth flexibilities beyond the COVID-19 PHE
- Trong Le, Assistant Director of Policy, CPCA
- Bao Xiong, Assistant Director of Health Center Operations, CPCA
Payment is due at time of registration. A 10% service fee will be applied for invoicing options.
* Webinar fees are temporarily being covered by 2020/21 membership dues as part of CPCA's pandemic response for members in good standing.
- CPCA Member: NONE
- Non Member Health Center: $100
- Associates: $112.50
- Non Member, Non Health Center: $125
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events. You will receive two email communications immediately upon registering. The first is simply a receipt. The second from email@example.com and will contain webinar access information. This email will only be delivered to the individual who is registered for the event and will contain a unique link for a single connection. We recommend you add this event to your calendar using the link contained in your webinar access email. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam/junk folders before contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 7/1/2020.
To receive a refund, all cancellations must be in writing and must be received by emailing email@example.com according to the following schedule:
- Cancellations received on or before 20 business days of the event will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 10 business days of the event will result in a 50% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 5 business days of the event will result in a 25% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 5 business days before the event.
- Cancellations after the conclusion of the event are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are encouraged.
- “No Shows” are non-refundable.
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage.
CPCA uses GoToWebinar for all web-based training events. For a preview of the environment, check out https://www.gotomeeting.com/webinar.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic. CPCA does not endorse companies or products. Advertising and sponsorship revenue supports our not-for-profit mission.
You must first be logged in to register. If you do not have an account, you can create one.
To complete your registration after logging-in, select Register
Answer any required questions and click Save Response
Continue scrolling to the bottom of the page and click Proceed To Checkout
Complete payment details and Submit Order .