The role of a Task Forces is to make recommendations to CPCA Committees on specific time-sensitive policy issues.
Managed Care Task Force (reports to Government Programs)
Henry Tuttle, CEO, Health Center Partners of Southern California
Staff: Nenick Vu
Support Staff: Charlotte Reische
- Managed Care health plan contracts
- Monitor concerns and changes in the Medi-Cal Managed Care environment and provide CPCA with guidance on responding to these developments
Social Determinants of Health Task Force (reports to Government Programs)
Chair: Marty Lynch, CEO, Lifelong Medical
Staff: Andie Patterson
Support Staff: Daisy Po’oi
- Focuses on the most pressing upstream factors impacting health center patients’ livelihood.
- Informs CPCA staff on the proactive solutions CPCA and the members can work on together
- Monitors and discusses current trends
- Crafts policy and programmatic solutions