Date: April 4-5, 2019
Location: 1231 I Street, Suite 303, Sacramento, CA 95814
There is limited space available - register today!
Agenda & Materials
CPCA's 2019 Emergency Preparedness Symposium is designed to disseminate best practices and share innovative initiatives that directly relate to emergency and disaster preparedness at community health centers & clinics. This 1.5 day symposium will feature interactive and engaging workshops relevant to today’s emergency preparedness environment.
Health center leadership and staff responsible for leading their organization's emergency preparedness efforts are encouraged to attend. Attendees will have an opportunity to learn from and interact with health center colleagues and industry leaders to bolster their emergency preparedness knowledge, share best practices, and discover innovative strategies to improve preparedness and response efforts.
Payment is due at time of registration. A 10% service fee will be applied for invoicing options.
- CPCA Members, Health Centers: $350
- CPCA Associates: $450
- Non Members, Non Health Centers: $500
Day 1: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Followed by a reception)
Day 2: 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
CPCA STAFF CONTACT
If you need further information, please contact the CPCA office at (916) 440-8170 or email Training@cpca.org.
Registration is required for all CPCA training and events.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after Thursday, March 28, 2019.
- To receive a refund, all cancellations must be in writing and must be received by emailing Training@cpca.org according to the following schedule:
- Cancellations received on or before 20 business days of the event will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 10 business days of the event will result in a 50% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 5 business days of the event will result in a 25% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 5 business days before the event.
- Cancellations after the conclusion of the event are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are encouraged.
- “No Shows” are non-refundable.
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage at http://cpca.org/index.cfm/training-and-events/.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic.
To complete your registration after selecting "Register" below, scroll to the top of the page and click Proceed To Checkout .